This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Brother David Wilkerson Has Been Received Into Heaven


I was so sadden to hear upon waking this morning that brother David Wilerson left this earth yesterday. He died in a car crash in Texas, he was 79years old. His wife was with him in the car when it hit a tractor trailer rig head on, he was not wearing a seat belt.(It was his time though saints) His wife is in stable condition in a texas hospital, keep her in your prayers.

I know that however sad it is for his precious wife, and family, and millions of brothers and sisters in Christ, it is a Glorious day for him, he has entered into the Lord's rest and we shall see him in Glory.
He has been a faithful servant unto the Lord, he has been of personal encouragment and comfort to me for over 30 years.

1 comment:

worker.35 said...

He was such an encouragement to me as well sister. I remember as a young teen before I even came to know the Lord, reading his book Cross and the Switchblade. His blog has been such a joy and an encouragement to me daily over the last several years. As I pray for his family, I also rejoice for him! We will miss him here, that's for sure. Lisa