Hear these devil filled false teachers in their own words, see what is in their hearts..as this brother states ONLY GOD can speak anything into existance, we are NOT little gods...this is the same lie satan told Eve, ... ye shall be as gods.....
This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.
Monday, August 30, 2010
While many have slumbered and slept, the enemy has filled our land.
Let God speak peace to your heart those of you who are deeply troubled by this occurrence, know that God is in control.
When God calls us to do Him service, we don’t have to fight our own battles, for He shall fight them for us, and prepare the way for us, and He shall preserve us, and defend us, and we shall prosper in all that we put your hand to do, for His Glory.
When God anoints us to do a work for Him, and a door slams shut in our face, then trust that it is God Who has shut the door….and when a door opens, then know that the Lord is leading us to where we need to go….
No need to kick and scream at the door that is closed to us…no need to lament and wring our hands, for it was closed for His purpose. We must Trust Him.
He shall open and no man shall close, and He shall close and no man shall open. Revelation 3:7
When God has a mission for us, He shall cause us to accomplish all that He has set for us to do. Know, as with Nehemiah, when he was scorned and despised by the wicked, when God set for him to rebuild Jerusalem, and that as God prospered the way of Nehemiah, so shall he prosper our way, for His set purpose.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Benny Hinn, a lover of the apostate church of Rome, and it's Popes, and priests...and they love him? Woe to you Benny for so spake they well of the false prophets!
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Is it important how we as "Christians" portray ourselves in public, and in the media that is open to us? I believe it is.
Monday, August 23, 2010
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Yet more evidence of the cult of the dead woman, Satan in Drag...who deceives the ignorant and unlearned and those who do not know God!
Friday, August 20, 2010
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
They are despisers of the children of God. They are bold and assertive puffed up and arrogant, thinking themselves always to be right. They are a law unto themselves. They are unforgiving and unloving, selfish, self centered, cold and calculating, plotting, lying, divisive, gossiping, backstabbing and manipulating, they are lovers of the world and the things of the world, rather than lovers of God, they are great pretenders, their thoughts are the thoughts of their father; ……they are of the children of the devil.
Fear not o child of God, for He knows all and He sees all, and He shall avenge His elect who cry to Him day and night!
Hold fast to your faith Saint of God, no matter your situation, no matter how all the powers of hell assail you, for it is working for your eternal good.
Monday, August 16, 2010
We owe our allegiance, our hearts, minds and souls, to the Most High God and our Saviour Jesus Christ.
Song of Solomon 6:3a I am my beloved’s, and my beloved is mine:
Song of Solomon 6:10 I am my beloved’s, and his desire is toward me.
Is God's desire toward you, is yours toward Him?
2And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
This means that God wants all of us, not just a part that we are willing to relinquish. Do you have a renewed mind saint of God, or is your mind still on the world and the things of the world?
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Just felt led to share this with my fellow brethren today, this something we need to remember in this hour!
Friday, August 13, 2010
Thursday, August 12, 2010
If we didn't have conflict, pressure, trials, wars, we would become passive and lukewarm. Decay would set in and our temple would lie in ruins. We wouldn't be able to handle the territory we've gained. That's why the enemy's plan againstus is clear: He wants to take us out of the battle. His aim is to remove all the fight from us.
We find all our resources for maintenance—strength to go on, power over the enemy—in our spiritual battles. And on that day when we stand before theLord, he will reveal to us: "Do you remember what you went through on that occasion? And in that awful battle? Look at what you accomplished through it all. It was all secured through the battles you won."
The simple fact is, God has put his treasure in human bodies. He has made you a temple, a house for his Spirit to dwell in. And you have a responsibility to maintain that temple. If you become lazy and careless, neglecting the maintenance work needed—regular prayer, feeding on God's Word, fellowshipping with the saints—decay will set in. And you'll end up in absolute ruin.
As I look back on my own fifty years of ministry, I recall many times when it would have been easy for me to quit. I would pray, "Lord, I don't understand this attack. Where did it come from? And when will it end? I don't see any purpose in it at all." But over time, I began to see fruit from those trials. And that fruit—resources, strength, spiritual wealth—supplied me in a way I couldn't have gotten through any other means.
I urge you: Take hold of your trial by faith, and believe God has allowed it.Know that he's using it to make you stronger…to help you take spoils from Satan...to make you a blessing to others…and to sanctify it all to his glory.
"But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed;we are perplexed, but not in despair" (2 Corinthians 4:7-9).
"For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things that are not seen are eternal" (2 Corinthians4:17-18).
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Mob Several Thousand Strong, Hoping for Federal Housing Help in Atlanta, gets Restless, Riot Police Called in!
In California the crops are not ripening because of an unusually cool summer...
Russia is battling massive wild fires....
A New Super bug has cropped up in India....
The economy in many places is tanking..
America is bankrupt and doesn't know it...
Food stamps are being cut to pay of teachers and their unions....
Our president is a Muslim....
Oh the headlines go on and on and on....and none are encouraging!
As my grandma used to say, "Cheer up my dear you'll soon be dead"...
Now, I'm not sure that when she used to tell me that, that she meant it in the sense of our being with the Lord, but when I say it I do mean that!
I just want to encourage you all today saints, this world in spite of what the likes of Hinn, Meyers, Copeland, Price, and the Kingdom/Dominion lot tells you...is not our home, we are mere pilgrims passing through to a better place and time...with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
We look for a new Heaven's (note the plural, and it does not denote the number of Heaven's, because we can not even fathom what our Father has in store for us) and a new earth were in dwelleth righteousness...Amen?!
All those who have wanted their gold and their jewels and their fur coats and their mansions, and their private jets, and their luxuries here and now, will be cast out into outer darkness, where there will be weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth. They will tear their own hair out when they realize the Lord said what He meant, and He meant what He said.
Trust not, lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your path....So don't be swayed nor troubled by what you see, or what you hear, do not turn either to the left nor to the right but set your sights upon the Lord, and acknowledge that He is in control of your life, He is directing your path, and you shall not be moved by the world nor the things of the world saints!
2 Peter 3:8-18
8. But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9. The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
(Doesnt sound like any pre-trib rapture to me, when the Lord comes he shall do a work in the twinkling of an eye! In the day He comes the Heavens shall melt, shall be desolved even! )
11. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12. Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13. Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
14. Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
15. And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
16. As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
17. Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
18. But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.
These same promises, by the way were made to natural Israel, of which He shall redeem a remnant...
17. For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19. And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
22. For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
23. And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.
24. And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
God does not change neither does His Word change, what He has said will come to pass, and it shall stand forever for a testimony against the wicked!
Sunday, August 8, 2010
This will start showing up on CNN here shortly I am sure!
Friday, August 6, 2010
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Monday, August 2, 2010
I read the other day, where similar is happening in one town in California that can no longer fund its police force..... http://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0623/california-town-law-city-employees-disband-police/
And then there is Arizona, where the sherrif says the government has become our Enemy:
We are living in perilous times saints!