This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Gov Schwarzenegger declares drought emergency
California facing water rationing
Do we as a nation belive that God has changed?
3. If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them;
4. Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.
5. And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely.
14.But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;
15. And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:
Leviticus 26: 18-21
18. And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.
19. And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:
20. And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.
21. And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.
As is well known, the Californian government, along with many other's in our nation, is more concerned with offending sodomites than offending God, most have more fear of global warming than they do of God. This Californian drought will affect this whole nation....just as flooding in other states will affect crops and affect the whole nation....
Thursday, February 26, 2009
10 Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.
13 Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.
21 My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.
The Lord is so Good Saints and His Mercy Endures forever to all them that fear Him and that call upon His name in truth.
Monday, February 23, 2009
2. Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help.
3 Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.
4 Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.
5 Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the LORD chase them.
6 Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the LORD persecute them.
7 For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul.
8 Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.
9 And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD: it shall rejoice in his salvation.
10 All my bones shall say, LORD, who is like unto thee, which deliverest the poor from him that is too strong for him, yea, the poor and the needy from him that spoileth him?
11 False witnesses did rise up; they laid to my charge things that I knew not.
12 They rewarded me evil for good to the spoiling of my soul.
13 But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting; and my prayer returned into mine own bosom.
14 I behaved myself as though he had been my friend or brother: I bowed down heavily, as one that mourneth for his mother.
15 But in mine adversity they rejoiced, and gathered themselves together: yea, the abjects gathered themselves together against me, and I knew it not; they did tear me, and ceased not:
16 With hypocritical mockers in feasts, they gnashed upon me with their teeth.
17 Lord, how long wilt thou look on? rescue my soul from their destructions, my darling from the lions.
18 I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people.
19 Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me: neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause.
20 For they speak not peace: but they devise deceitful matters against them that are quiet in the land.
21 Yea, they opened their mouth wide against me, and said, Aha, aha, our eye hath seen it.
22 This thou hast seen, O LORD: keep not silence: O Lord, be not far from me.
23 Stir up thyself, and awake to my judgment, even unto my cause, my God and my Lord.
24 Judge me, O LORD my God, according to thy righteousness; and let them not rejoice over me.
25 Let them not say in their hearts, Ah, so would we have it: let them not say, We have swallowed him up.
26 Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt: let them be clothed with shame and dishonour that magnify themselves against me.
27 Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.
28 And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Whom are we to have faith in?
Whose Word are we to follow?
In whom are we to place our trust?
Then why is it that many feel they must have a man or a woman to follow?
Because they don’t yet understand….God has not brought them to the place where they realize that He is their sufficiency…He is the one in whom they are to place all their trust….He wants to be their All in All...
Many have fallen because they have sought to follow this person or that person, and when that person has discouraged them, or caused them to fall by their bad example…. they loose their faith in God, because their faith has been in man not in God.
Man can be very seductive, very alluring, why else would thousands get sucked into idolizing man. Many in ministry today want to be held up and loved and get a name for themselves, and are willing to compromise the Word of God to attain the favor and adulation of men.
Yes we are to give respect to whom respect is due…but we are not to carry that respect to the point where we become blindly trusting of any man or woman and hang on their every word, thinking they can do no wrong….very dangerous position to put ourselves in saints…
What are we to stand in defense of?
Jesus Christ and His Word
What are we to contend for?
The Faith, our Faith in Christ Jesus our Lord
There are many seeking to devour us saints, who have no true love for our souls…only for their own gain. They seek their own disciples to follow them....they take no thought for your spiritual condition...
The Internet is one place today where these things are becoming more prevalent.
We should always and only hold Jesus Christ up as all-knowing and full of truth. Every mans words must be held up before the light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you do not know a man's walk, then seek God that his ways be made manifest to you.
2 Corinthians 4:1-71. Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;
2. But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God.
3. But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4. In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
5. For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus’ sake.
6. For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
7. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
We are to be as the saints of old as they followed Christ!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
A quote from the article above:
''I'm still in contact with a lawyer right now," Harrison said. "I don't know what I'm going to do." Harrison said he feels his First Amendment rights were violated." End Quote
Saints prepare to have your "Rights violated"....listen this struck me as troubling...as children of God we better be prepared to be misunderstood, violated, condemned, persecuted...because "All who live Godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution"..." Ye shall be hated of all men for my names sake but He who endures to the end shall be saved".....we are to commit ourselves to God, not to attorneys....
Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3. They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
4. But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6. And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
7. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
8. And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
The foolish virgins were lacking…their lights were not able to shine; they had left their first love…they had turned backward...the Holy Spirit was not ruling them their flesh was...
9. But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
13. Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
It is not enough to say we love God, we must do His will. If we love Him we will keep His commandments.
22. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23. And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
25. And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27. And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Click the link above to sing along!
Not sure that the "apple tree of trees" phrase is in the origonal song...this was just pointed out to me 6/3/2011...honestly I had not noticed it back in 2009....not sure why this person put that verbage in the song...
I've found a friend in Jesus, He's everything to me,
He's the fairest of ten thousand to my soul;
The Apple-tree of trees, in Him alone I see
All I need to cleanse and make me fully whole.
In sorrow He's my comfort, in trouble He's my stay,
He tells me every care on Him to roll:
He's the Apple-tree of trees, the Bright and Morning Star,
He's the fairest of ten thousand to my soul.
He all my griefs has taken, and all my sorrows borne;
In temptation He's my strong and mighty tower;
I've all for Him forsaken, and all my idols torn
From my heart, and now He keeps me by His power.
Though all the world forsake me, and Satan tempt me sore,
Through Jesus I shall safely reach the goal:
He's the Apple-tree of trees, the Bright and Morning Star,
He's the fairest of ten thousand to my soul.
He'll never, never leave me, nor yet forsake me here,
While I live by faith and do His blessed will;
A wall of fire about me, I've nothing now to fear,
With His manna He my hungry soul shall fill.
Then sweeping up to glory to see His blessed face,
Where rivers of delight shall ever roll:
He's the Apple-tree of trees, the Bright and Morning Star,
He's the fairest of ten thousand to my soul.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Not on only have we turned back from serving God but we have become backward in our knowledge and He is causing us to become lunitics!
It means to be steadfast in affection or allegiance, to be firm in our adherence to promises made, or in our observance of duty.
We have one duty saints and that is to be faithful to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and allow Him to conform us into His image daily.
It also means to be true to the facts, or to a standard or to an original.
The original for us Saints would be the example of Jesus Christ, and His written Word. We must be willing to hear the voice of the Holy Spirit and submit ourselves to God.
Synonyms to faithful are: loyalty, to remain constant and consistent, to be staunch in our faith, and remain steadfast and resolute to the end.
It means that what ever the devil brings against us to destroy our faith in Jesus Christ, we are to remain steadfast and faithful unto death.
1 Peter 4:12-19
12. Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13. But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ’s sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
14. If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
15. But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men’s matters.
16. Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
17. For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
18And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? 19.Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.
23. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
24. And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
1 John 1:8-10
8. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Quote from article:
"Muzzammil Hassan is the founder and chief executive officer of Bridges TV, which he launched in 2004, amid hopes that it would help portray Muslims in a more positive light." end quote
What is it with Muslims and this beheading stuff?
It would be interesting to find out if this mans wife had perhaps recently converted to Christianity. Perhaps she just wanted to be free of an abusive husband.
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
The Muslim way of executing people evidently plays a major part in end time prophecy.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Some Church Signs actually Say Something Worth the Read!
Some quotes are worth sharing. A friend brought this excellent quote to my attention recently. It is from an article by Steve Lumbley of ApostasyWatch.com, to read the full article on Jack Hayford: http://www.apostasywatch.com/wolves3/page5.html.
Make Them Comfortable
God forbid we should ever make a sinner uncomfortable in our presence. The early church leaders sure could have learned a thing or two from this guy. Stephen speaking before the Jewish Council in Jerusalem explained God's plan of salvation starting with Abraham. His sermon culminated with these words:
"Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers.."
No they were so uncomfortable they were afraid to join them.
Are there any churches or preachers today that display so much power unbelievers are afraid to enter in with them?” End quote
The fact that Jesus preached against sin, is what so aggravated the religious that they ordered for him to be killed. They weren't interested in dealing with their sin, they were looking for deliverance from the opression of their government. They wanted a KING!
20. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
21. But all these things will they do unto you for my name’s sake, because they know not him that sent me.
22. If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.
23. He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
24. If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
25. But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.
Today in this hour it seems that many preachers do not preach against sin, lest they offend those who supply their mammon. They want to be liked, and remain popular with their followers; they want to keep their congregations their audience. Preach a soft gospel and you will have many admirers. Speak the truth about sin to people, and even your friends will flee from you.
Many preach elements of the truth but how many preach, “ Submit yourselves to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.” James 4:7-10 this saints, was a message to the saved not the unsaved.
Many times it has been revealed that the reason a preacher will not preach against sin, is that there is sin in their own lives that they do not want to deal with. Jim & Tammy Bakker were soft preachers because their lives were full of sin. At least they new enough, that unless they were willing to get the beam out of their own eye first, they certainly could not see clearly to remove the speck out of their brothers eye. So therefore they left sin alone, and concentrated on the blessings of the Gospel.
Saints, Jesus did not say we would be loved for sharing the truth, He said we would be hated.
Friday, February 13, 2009
These pictures show Todd Bentley & Jay Bakker (son of Tammy & Jim) proudly showing off their tattoos. It is easy to see the rebellion and stubbornness in these men, because it is in our faces. Yet rebellion and stubbornness lurks in the hearts of many a saint of God today.
These men may feel they are rebelling against society, or being perceived as cool, but in fact they are rebelling against God, and so are we saints anytime we rebel against God and His Word.
I do not share these following things with you today to condemn anyone, but that the saints of God would think on these things and take them before God.
1 Samuel 15:22-23
22. And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.
Hearken, means to give respectful attention in other words listen and do what God say to do.
Be a doer of the word and not a hearer only!
23. For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.
Anything that is born in rebellion against society, against what we know is right, is that which is rebellion against God, and is sin.
When we do what we believe is right in our own eyes, knowing it is not what is right in God’s eyes, it is stubbornness.
When ever we quench the Holy Spirit when He is trying to bring us under conviction and we say, “I will do what I want regardless, I don't care what people think” then we are in danger of the judgment. Both these fleshly traits will send us to Hell.
We don’t want to be a part with the workers of iniquity, so let us repent and turn from our wicked ways, and not continue to justify our sin before God.
For some, they get thrill out of doing something that is considered wrong in the eyes of God, and his people. They like to be seen as cool in the eyes of society. It is partially the thrill they get that drives them as much as being acknowledged as cool. Then however the bondage comes. Sin brings death.
I know from personal experience:
When I was a teenager I thought smoking was cool, I was not of age to smoke, but one day was able to get some cigarettes from an older friend. I hid behind my father and stepmothers house and took my first puff, the adrenaline rush was a thrill, I was doing something I was not supposed to do, and seeking not to get caught.
The first puff was a disaster a sputtering choking horror.
My stepmother returned home, and saw the smoke rising from the side of the house. I got caught...it made me feel like a helpless martyr...which I was not, I was a rebellious, godless fool. .
As the years went on I not only increased my smoking, (having to chew gum at the same time, because I didn't like the taste of the cigarettes-how dumb is that?!) I smoked up to 2 packets a day. (I know what it is like to be in bondage, but I also know that when we want to be free, and we seek God He will set us free.) I went on to add drinking as well..under aged drinking...and became more of a rebellious fool. Many a sorrow was heaped upon me because of my sins.
In later years someone we knew grew pot and I having not ever tried any drug outside of cigarettes and alcohol, I thought it would be so cool to try some, so they brought some for me to try...yes I certainly was a big time idiot-with bells on!
The one and only experience I had with pot, thank God, was a horrific one (other wise I would have been fool enough to continue in that sin). As I inhaled the joint I could feel my heart beating in my throat, I thought I was going to die. I began to laugh, but it was like something had control of my body and was laughing through me...I did not feel the human emotion you feel when you laugh. Since that day I have been struck with migraines.... There is a spirit that comes upon a person through all drugs....
A person may say well pot it is a natural plant God means for us to use. Arsenic is a natural plant but we don't smoke that do we!
Listen lets be real, we all know what is right and what is wrong, we just don't want to admit it. We justify our sins because they bring us a false comfort, and a sense of fleshly pleasure, but they will take us to hell if we are not willing to forsake them.
Sadly there are even those who are now addicted to tattoos, and even body piercings, they can't get enough.
Our bodies are the temple of the Most High God therefore we should honor Him in all our ways in our bodies.
No we haven't covered all sins against our bodies, and against God, here today, and there are plenty enough to go around.... however, I pray that this blog will make us all think....
Saints of God we do not have time to indulge our flesh, the Lord is soon to return, we need to set aside all the sins that so easily beset us, and run with patience the race that is set before us.....Seek God saints...Love in Christ-Seed Sower!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
……..If God be for us, who can be against us?
32. He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
We are given all things saints that we need to endure in this life, and to overcome the enemy of our soul, and to stand guiltless before the throne of Grace. Every need we have is met in Jesus.
33. Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth.
Though all hell may come against us saints, the accuser of the brethren is rendered silent before God who is our justifier, and the rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.
34. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
There is no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus, who walk in His spirit. I thank the Lord that even in the times when we are unable to lift a prayer for ourselves; He is making intercession for us to the Father. He is praying that our faith fail not.
35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36. As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Saints, Satan roams about daily, seeking whom he may devour. He gathers all the forces at his disposal, in his attempt to bring down the children of God. Can he succeed with one in Christ?….
37. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39. Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Nothing saints of God can separate us from the Love of God!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Are we to reach out in love to those amongst us who are in sin and error, or just turn our backs?
Are we to share the whole truth of the Word of God with people, or are we to hide that which they might find offensive?
1 Corinthians 6:2-3
2.Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
Perhaps it is because there is so much sin and compromise in the lives of those in the body of Christ today, that they fear exposing sin in the lives of others, least they themselves be judged. It is a dangerous time that we are living saints of God, may we cleanse our hearts and purify our minds that we may be found worthy of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Ever notice how the further a nation, any nation gets from the One True God, the dumber they get?
These godless people who formed and worked to pass this bill in the end will wail and grind their teeth to powder.
Psalms 9:16 -17
16. The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands.Higgaion Selah
17.The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
Arlin Spector who is one of the formers-is a big supporter of George Tiller our local infamous Abortionist...another is-Kenndey-well his works, like others, follow him- none fear God. These people do not know how to do that which is good, therefore they are cursed with a curse, as are all who transgress the commandments of God..except they all repent they shall all perish.
Thou hast rebuked the proud that are cursed, which do err from thy commandments.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
There are certainly not many Daniels in the church world today!
If this is making you all a twitter saints of God, how are you going to stand when real persecution comes?
Friday, February 6, 2009
There has been a doctrine floating around in the church for quite a few years which I have personally had occasion to witness, and it is this “Through a special sanctification process a person can be made free of their base sin nature, and never commit sin again.” This is a devilish lie.
The idea that we do not need to daily take up our cross, submit ourselves to God, crucify our flesh, and follow Christ, is a deception of the devil.
Satan wants people bound in sin, putting up no resistance to him. It is a doctrine that binds peoples minds with condemnation, and leaves yet others bound by self righteousness.
Where did it stem from?
The following quote is by Brother Dan Mace of Zion’s Trumpet:
“The doctrine of the Second Blessing, or Entire Sanctification began with none other that John Wesley, the 18 century revivalist, from whom sprang the Methodist Church (and its off shoots), the Wesleyan and Nazarene Churches, the Salvation Army, and more. According to Wesley, the Second Blessing is an instantaneous experience that happens subsequent to the new birth, which is the first blessing. When this event happens, the believer is cleansed from all inbred sin which is the same as saying the sinful nature is removed. This experience enables the believer to walk in the same sinlessness that Jesus walked in on this earth. There is no more transgression of any moral law of God. The believer walks in perfect faith (no doubts), perfect hope (complete fullness of joy), and perfect love (no fears).
Wesley preached this doctrine of the Second Blessing to all his converts, constantly encouraging them to seek this instantaneous experience in which their sinful nature would be eradicated and they would receive perfect love. All doubts and fears would be being removed once for all, and there would be no more inward struggle to be holy. After this experience, there is no longer any inward inclination to sin, no inward struggle to fight against the fallen flesh and sinful nature, and in Wesley’s own words, the perfectly sanctified believer now possesses “all the mind of Christ”, with no evil thoughts, doubts, motives, etc Though this may sound like an experience every true Christian would love to have—after all, who among us who hates sin and hungers for righteousness wouldn’t love to be sinless once and for all?—but it is totally unscriptural. Not only is there no mention or any clear evidence in Scripture of this kind of work in the Christians life, there are clear teachings against such a thing.” End Quote
I am so thankful to brother Dan for teaching on this form of false doctrine, he is the first person I have ever heard touch the subject.My experience with this doctrine is as follows : I witnessed it embraced by one who manifests self righteousness, who desires to appear superior to others, who strives to maintain control and manipulate the souls of the unlearned, by keeping them feeling inferior to their “enlightened” leader.
It seems to be taught amongst many so called "Holiness" movements as well.
This doctrine brings people under condemnation because when people are taught this doctrine and then find themselves being tempted by the devil, and still overcome by their faults, they feel inferior when they are unable to attain to the level of the so called “enlightened” one.
These type of false teachers hold themselves up above the flock, which is a stench in the nostrils of God. It is actually the sin of Pride in these teachers. This sin of Pride is a character trait of all false teachers, pastors and prophets. It is what caused sin to be found in Satan himself. Naturally his ministers are full of Pride. Satan wants people to say, "I am like the most HIGH, I am as God." This is what this false doctrine teaches, "I have no sin nature I am as God."
As long as we the children of God live on this earth, we will face temptation; our base sin nature is not removed. That is why we are instructed in the Word of God to crucify our flesh daily, submit ourselves to God daily, resist the devil daily, and fight the good fight of Faith daily, that is how we are able to endure to the end, and be overcomers, not by some "special sanctification".
Remember the subtlety of Satan:
4. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
5. For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
Picture shows Buddhist god's.
How could one bow down to these gods and think they are simultaneously worthy of Jesus Christ?
Evidently there is an Anglican Clergy member being ordained as a Bishop who is also a practitioner of Buddhism, and sees no conflict!
This is such blatant in your face idolatry and blasphemy that is almost incomprehensible.
This article in Christian Wire reveals that he is not the first Anglican Clergy member to have dual faith, there has been one who was a Druid, and one who was also a Muslim.....
How can anyone who knows Christ consider themselves...Dual-faith?
This Bishop is a double minded man and and idolater... and he's leading people in the Anglican church?
A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
1 Corinthians 5:11-13
11. But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
12. For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
13. But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.
HELLO Mr ANGLICAN Bishop can you not read the Word of God?
Or maybe be it is that God has blinded you, because you have obviously not received the love of the TRUTH?
5. For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
6. Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
7. Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
8. For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: 9. (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)
10. Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
11. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
12. For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
13. But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
14. Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
15. See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
16. Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17. Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
It is not God's will that you be Dual-Faith...it is God's will that you serve Him alone. What part of "Thou shalt have no other God's before me" doesn't this blind man not understand?
Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
5. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
If you do these things Mr Bishop you HATE GOD, is this not clear enough for you?
Luke 6:39-Jesus speaking
And he spake a parable unto them, "Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch? "
2 Thessalonians 2:10-12
10. And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12. That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
This so called Bishop has damned his own soul through his double mindedness and his rejection of the Truth of the Word of God. Truly this is a wolf in sheep's clothing!
Saints of God if you have even a small souvenir Buddha in your home get rid of it today!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Where is the Love of God in this? These Muslims are not a peaceful people, this video speaks as to what type of people they are, overflowing with hatred.
He that hates his brother is a liar, and he that does not love his brother does not even know God, for God is Love, and Love works no ill toward his neighbor.
These people are not out as they say to "Free Palestine", they are out to kill Jews, and annihilate the nation of Israel. They are full of the spirit of murder. They are puppets of Satan to destroy God's people.
Liberal America, this will be us next!
Our enemies have entrenched themselves in this country while we have slept.
10. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
11. And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. 12. The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light. 13. Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. 14. But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Does He wring his hands in despair depending solely upon the saints of God to get things accomplished on His behalf?
What does the Word of God say about the Sovereignty of God?
20. Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:
21.And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:
22. He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.
17.This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.
Daniel 4:25 -This was during the time God dealt with King Nebuchadnezzar
That they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet thee with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over thee, till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?
The king’s heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.
17. For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might show my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
18. Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
19. Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?
20. Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
21. Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
God is sovereign! He has given this nation into the hands of the one He has chosen, in spite of us saints, His will, has prevailed. God is bringing us to a time of mourning and repentance, and His desire is to turn our hearts wholy to Him.
If you believe like some, that Obama is the Messiah, and you just love him, remember that as a dear friend told me, “They didn’t crucify Jesus because they liked Him” also when the whole world loves you, and speaks well of you...be afraid be very afraid.
The scribes and the Pharisees didn’t want to be told that it was their hearts that needed to be cleaned up. They wanted to keep living the religious lives they lived, yet be free of their Roman oppressors.
The following is a quote from the late Corrie Ten Boom-1974
"Sometimes I get frightened as I read the Bible, and as I look in this world and see all of the tribulation and persecution promised by the Bible coming true. Now I can tell you, though, if you too are afraid, that I have just read the last pages. I can now come to shouting "Hallelujah! Hallelujah!" for I have found where it is written that Jesus said, "He that overcometh shall inherit all things: and I will be His God, and he shall be My son." This is the future and hope of this world. Not that the world will survive – but that we shall be overcomers in the midst of a dying world."