This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Monday, June 28, 2010
3. For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.
This is what occurred in Israel when she was once again a nation…Israel was an infertile dessert wilderness….her wilderness was made fertile, Israel exports the best flowers the best fruit to all of Europe…
Oh and note, it is a miracle considering her size, that she still exists amongst her enemies who could crush her in a second, if God were to allow it. It is only because God has a plan for her…whether men like it or not. God has a plan for Her, and He signified it through his servants the prophets thousands of years ago-like Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel!
11. Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.
In verse 12. the Lord tells them how they will reject Him, yet they are still His people, and saints he has a plan for them yet.
12. I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass;
13. And forgettest the LORD thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? and where is the fury of the oppressor?
14. The captive exile hasteneth that he may be loosed, and that he should not die in the pit, nor that his bread should fail.
15. But I am the LORD thy God, that divided the sea, whose waves roared: The LORD of hosts is his name.
16. And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people.
God knows all things, and He knew how the nation of Israel would reject Him, because it was His plan…there is not one single solitary thing that our Lord does not fore-know!
Verse 17 speaks of the cup of trembling that the nation of Israel is to all the earth, yet how the Lord shall yet redeem her, who rejected Him.
17. Awake, awake, stand up, O Jerusalem, which hast drunk at the hand of the LORD the cup of his fury; thou hast drunken the dregs of the cup of trembling, and wrung them out.
Israel drank of the Lords fury because she denied Him in Christ, she suffered because the religious leaders said, “Let His blood be upon us and our children’s children.”
24. When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.
25. Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.
26. Then released he Barabbas unto them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered him to be crucified
Back to Isaiah 51
18. There is none to guide her among all the sons whom she hath brought forth; neither is there any that taketh her by the hand of all the sons that she hath brought up.
19. These two things are come unto thee; who shall be sorry for thee? desolation, and destruction, and the famine, and the sword: by whom shall I comfort thee?
20. Thy sons have fainted, they lie at the head of all the streets, as a wild bull in a net: they are full of the fury of the LORD, the rebuke of thy God.
21. Therefore hear now this, thou afflicted, and drunken, but not with wine:
22. Thus saith thy Lord the LORD, and thy God that pleadeth the cause of his people, Behold, I have taken out of thine hand the cup of trembling, even the dregs of the cup of my fury; thou shalt no more drink it again:
23. But I will put it into the hand of them that afflict thee; which have said to thy soul, Bow down, that we may go over: and thou hast laid thy body as the ground, and as the street, to them that went over.
Verse 23 to me speaks of all the nations that have come against Israel up to this day, and how God will destroy all the nations who have attempted to obliterate the nation of Israel. This to me is end time prophesy. I know that many do not agree with me on these things, and that's OK.
Ezekiel 37:1-14-to me speaks of the dry bones-the Jews the nation of Israel being awakened being resurrected from spiritual death…because God is able and shall do it, for it is written. It is a wonderful thing to read. As God had mercy on you and I He shall have Mercy on the Jews and the nation of Israel
Then God speaks of the re-making of the Nation of Israel:
21. And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
22. And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:
23. Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
To me God says He means, and means what He says, since He is all knowing and knows the begining and the end...He is the begining and the end!
36. And now therefore thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel, concerning this city, whereof ye say, It shall be delivered into the hand of the king of Babylon by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence;
37. Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely:
These words do not speak of the Gentiles but of the Jews.
38. And they shall be my people, and I will be their God:
39. And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them:
40. And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
41. Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul.
42. For thus saith the LORD; Like as I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them.
God knew what He was going to do with Israel as a nation and He foretold it through His prophets. Blindness came to Israel that the Gentiles might be saved. And salvation came to the Gentiles to provoke the Jews and the nation of Israel to jealousy.
7. What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
8. (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.
9. And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompense unto them:
10. Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.
11. I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
12. Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
13. For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
14. If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
15For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
I believe many Jews have already been saved to faith in Christ Jesus, and that when the Jews are received through faith in Christ in the last days, then He shall return, and the dead shall be raised and we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the air and so shall we all be forever with the Lord.
Back to Ezekiel 37
24. And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
25. And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children’s children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
26. Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27. My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28. And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.
I have never believed these scriptures to speak of some mystical spiritual Israel, made up of saved Gentiles, but of the literal nation of Israel.
Again the same prophesy is seen in Ezekiel 39:21-29 and it is speaking of literal Israel not the body of saved Gentiles, who have been grafted into the Olive tree.
21. And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.
22. So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.
23. And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.
God brought Judgment upon Israel, but Mercy follows judgment!
24. According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.
25. Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
26. After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
27. When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
28. Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
29. Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.
60. Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting covenant.
61. Then thou shalt remember thy ways, and be ashamed, when thou shalt receive thy sisters, thine elder and thy younger: and I will give them unto thee for daughters, but not by thy covenant.
62. And I will establish my covenant with thee; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD:
63. That thou mayest remember, and be confounded, and never open thy mouth any more because of thy shame, when I am pacified toward thee for all that thou hast done, saith the Lord GOD.
This to me is all “end times prophesy” in regards to the Nation of Israel, and the Jews, with whom God has made an everlasting covenant. He has hidden His face from them for a moment. Remember that with the Lord a day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as a day! Hope this helps those of you who wonder where I get my beliefs in regards to the Nation of Israel!
The Holy Spirit revealed these truths to me as I was a young christian, and I have maintained these beliefs through the years, and the more so, as I see prophesy unfold before my eyes!
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Friday, June 25, 2010
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
|Notice monster logo in left corner!|
Some of you who frequent this blog may recall my sharing the testimony of the young brother behind bars, who attended a bible study class where a phamplet was passed out to all in the class, and on the front of it was a photo of Kim Clement and his wife. This young brother by the hand of God through the Holy Spirit, discerned that Kim Clement was a warlock and his wife a witch. This was without any prior knowledge of the man, his wife or his ministry.
The young man then asked me if I knew any thing about Kim Clement, and he told me of his experience and described the picture to me. I then searched for and found the picture on google search, from the description he gave me, and I did the blog on the testimony, (which I must have erased when I did my occasional clean up of this blog).
I also told him when he asked me, that yes he had discerned correctly, and that what I knew of Clement, was that he was a false Prophet and a false teacher. The Lord keeps his own and helps us to discern error, and He is keeping our young brother from error.
Then today I found this video, which is a confirmation for this young man, who is consistently and constantly hungry for more of God, and wants to be assured as we all do, that he is discerning correctly by the Holy Spirit.
All Glory to the most High God!!!
Ah, saints have you ever have one of "those" days where Satan has tried to stir you up?
Yes, you have, because we all have them!
Satan just loves to attempt to stir up the saints of God, but saints we need to learn to discern his ways. I know, some times its hard, because he sneaks up on our blind side. But other times he makes himself obvious, so in those obvious times, we need to take a deep breath, and submit to God, and not allow Satan to shake us.
I fight with these things more than others, so I have experience, in these things. Not that I have yet conquered my flesh, but I know the more I submit myself to God, the more my flesh will be overcome for the Glory of God.
There are those who live to strive, over this, or that, or the other thing, and get bogged down in their flesh, allowing ungodly emotions to surface. Saints we don't have time to strive with one another, we need to be contending for the faith and the truth of the Word of God. We need to spend our time exhorting one another, encouraging one another and even the more so as we see the day of the Lord approaching.
2 Timothy 2:23-26
22. Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
23. But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
24. And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
25. In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
26. And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.
As Christ is gentle with us, as He lead us along in this life in Him, then so ought we to be gentle with others.Saints, Satan lives to trip us up, and discourage and defeat us, that's his job, we can expect nothing less.
But we must cleanse our hearts, and purify our minds, and keep our eye single that we might not be moved.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Saints continue to read on down to verse 14 and allow the Lord to speak to your hearts! Infact saints read to the end of the chapter!!!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Monday, June 14, 2010
I found this on a dear sister in Christ's blog today and wanted to share it with you all.
The "Churches" have their place, and the reading of the scriptures is necessary because God uses them to convict souls by His Holy Spirit. God is good and these testimonies are wonderful.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
1 Samuel 2:9-10
10. The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the LORD shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed.
As the wicked will think they have prevailed, then in that day shall the Lord decend out of Heaven and consume them all.
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Just when you think the deceived wouldn't dare be so bold in sharing their deception, here we go again!!!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
"Them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer..." (Isaiah 56:7).
The message of the Holy Spirit today to all God's people is, "Get back to the mount—get back into his holy presence." Many are now hearing that call and making time for prayer and seeking God. Others, however, go about their way, too busy with kingdom details to climb the holy hill.
Isaiah saw both the glory of an awakened ministry and the tragedy of blind watchmen, asleep. While some watchmen shake themselves and go back to the mount of God to hear a fresh word from heaven, others will be lost in endless activities and self-advancement.
"His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber. Yea, they are greedy dogs, which can never getting enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter" (Isaiah56:10-11).
Isaiah said they got that way—self-centered and preoccupied with the works of their own hands, interested only in what they are doing, spiritually dead—because they "forsook the Lord and forgot his holy mountain" (see Isaiah65:11).
Ministers of God, we had better listen to the warning of the prophet Isaiah when he said, "The Lord [shall] call his servants by another name" (Isaiah65:15). He will raise up unknown seekers to awaken his church.
The Spirit is raising up an army of "mountain men" who will spend time alone with God, shut up in his holy presence, hearing his voice, getting new vision, and returning with joy to deliver "those who wail because of broken spirits"(see Isaiah 65:13-14).
Oh, yes! They shall return—but with power and dominion.
His refining fire is going to awaken new and godly principles in us. For too long we have been dead to the godly principles needed to save the church from chaos. No longer will the Lord be satisfied with a general good in his house; he now seeks the fire of Christ in the heart." end quote
Monday, June 7, 2010
This woman is a true mistress of deception and has deceived thousands world wide!
One day this woman will be glad for a can of veggies!
26. Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
Woe unto you Joyce Meyers!!!
Saturday, June 5, 2010
There are a lot of Martha’s, but few Mary’s that are hungry to sit at Jesus feet, and just learn of Him…to Glory in His majesty, and not their own….there are few who depend fully on Him, most are independent, self sufficient busy little beavers….but busy doing what?
38. Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house.
39. And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus’ feet, and heard his word.
40. But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.
41. And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:
42. But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.
It was like Martha was saying, “Lord look at all I am doing for you, look at the amount of work I am cumbered with, on your account to serve you, and all my sister wants to do is sit at your feet and listen to you. What I am doing is far more important and needful, don’t you see that Lord?”
I have met many Martha’s, and they all want to be noticed, and acknowledged. They are generally very opinionated, outspoken and bossy ladies, who love to be applauded for their many good works, and who do not hesitate to toot their own horn. Many of them become Religious Divas.
What is more important doing all the various and many “church” or ministry duties, or sitting at His feet to learn of Him, to grow in Him?
Many are anxious to let others know all they do for the Lord….something is wrong here saints. It is not important who knows what we do, it is better to work for the Lord unnoticed, than to be lauded publicly,and receive the praises of men. Our motivation to do for the Lord should not be that we receive the praises of men, but rather that in that day the Lord say unto us, “Well done thou good and faithful servant”.
God can, believe it or not, move independently of man…God is the one, believe it or not, who moves still today on the souls of lost men and women, independently of us….
God can work quite well without all of us-imagine that!
When God uses us it is for our benefit, not His…He is testing us, proving us, He is trying us to see just to whom we will give the Glory, for anything which He allows us to accomplish in His name.
Men do not save souls, God saves souls. We can be used to share the gospel, but we can not save a soul, that is the work of the Holy Spirit of God. All those who have led men in some sinners prayer…have for the most part done perhaps a well meaning, but an empty thing…for the devils believe and tremble. If the Spirit of God is not moving and drawing and wooing a soul, just repeating some sinners’ prayer is not going to save their soul.
When He allows us to be used, we are not doing Him a great service; He is doing us a great service! We are indebted to Him, not Him to us. He is great, we are not!
1. Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
2. Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
3. But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
4. That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.
What motivates you saint of God?
Do you seek your earthly reward now, or are you living by faith with your heart set on things above, and your future Heavenly reward?
Hello Rick Warren and all the compromising so called Christians....A church and a nation that turns its back and thumbs its nose at God has to suffer the consequences!!!
The further they get from God and His truth the DUMBER they get!!