This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Dry Bones Shall Live!!!!


If you want people to go for your juglar, just take a stand for the nation of Israel, any kind of stand, in this hour....Yes before I go any further... "Natural born Jews have to come to God through Jesus Christ, if they are to be saved". But still God made an everlasting covenant with the nation of Israel...whether those of us who have been grafted into the olive tree, like it or not! aGod has never broken His covenant with Israel!

My what an unloving and vicious reaction I seem to get each time I bring up some facts about Israel, from some. That in itself tells me that God has taught me right by His Holy Spirit. The nation of Israel is a burdensome stone to all upon the earth currently...and it is by God's design...because end time prophecy revolves around the earthly nation of Israel...the land of Israel that Satan wants to possess....and why does he it covet it so? Because it is God's possession that He gave to Israel as an everlasting promise....

America is not the apple of God's eye, Israel is, and that's His business....yes I know those who have been grafted into the olive tree, have become a part with Israel, and will walk the streets of the New Jerusalem of God...with those of the twelve tribes of Israel and the 12 apostles of the lamb, and all the nations that come to God through Jesus Christ.

I also know that it is written that when the fullness of the gentiles be come in, then God shall begin to open the eyes of those in the land of Israel, to know whom Christ is...for blindness in part is come to them until that time....
OH I know there are plenty who dance around these scriptures, and put their own twist on them...but we have the living proof before our eyes...and things are as it is written, that they would be in this hour...the world is set against literal Israel...who will have their eyes opened by the same God who led them out of captivity in Egypt centuries ago...for God is able to breath life into them, and He shall and they shall live!!!
For it is written:
Ezekiel 37:3-6
3. And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.
4. Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
5. Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
6. And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Saints continue to read on down to verse 14 and allow the Lord to speak to your hearts! Infact saints read to the end of the chapter!!!

No comments: