Ah, saints have you ever have one of "those" days where Satan has tried to stir you up?
Yes, you have, because we all have them!
Satan just loves to attempt to stir up the saints of God, but saints we need to learn to discern his ways. I know, some times its hard, because he sneaks up on our blind side. But other times he makes himself obvious, so in those obvious times, we need to take a deep breath, and submit to God, and not allow Satan to shake us.
I fight with these things more than others, so I have experience, in these things. Not that I have yet conquered my flesh, but I know the more I submit myself to God, the more my flesh will be overcome for the Glory of God.
There are those who live to strive, over this, or that, or the other thing, and get bogged down in their flesh, allowing ungodly emotions to surface. Saints we don't have time to strive with one another, we need to be contending for the faith and the truth of the Word of God. We need to spend our time exhorting one another, encouraging one another and even the more so as we see the day of the Lord approaching.
2 Timothy 2:23-26
22. Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
23. But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
24. And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
25. In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
26. And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.
As Christ is gentle with us, as He lead us along in this life in Him, then so ought we to be gentle with others.Saints, Satan lives to trip us up, and discourage and defeat us, that's his job, we can expect nothing less.
But we must cleanse our hearts, and purify our minds, and keep our eye single that we might not be moved.