This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Monday, June 28, 2010

The Prophecies of God for the Jews and The Nation of Israel!


The Prophecies of God for the Jews and The Nation of Israel - As I see them! It is not my intention to convince you of anything, I am merely one of the brethren, and I share that you may know what I believe.

Isaiah 51
3. For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.

This is what occurred in Israel when she was once again a nation…Israel was an infertile dessert wilderness….her wilderness was made fertile, Israel exports the best flowers the best fruit to all of Europe…

Oh and note, it is a miracle considering her size, that she still exists amongst her enemies who could crush her in a second, if God were to allow it. It is only because God has a plan for her…whether men like it or not. God has a plan for Her, and He signified it through his servants the prophets thousands of years ago-like Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel!

Isaiah 51
11. Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.

In verse 12. the Lord tells them how they will reject Him, yet they are still His people, and saints he has a plan for them yet.

12. I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass;
13. And forgettest the LORD thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? and where is the fury of the oppressor?
14. The captive exile hasteneth that he may be loosed, and that he should not die in the pit, nor that his bread should fail.
15. But I am the LORD thy God, that divided the sea, whose waves roared: The LORD of hosts is his name.
16. And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people.

God knows all things, and He knew how the nation of Israel would reject Him, because it was His plan…there is not one single solitary thing that our Lord does not fore-know!

Verse 17 speaks of the cup of trembling that the nation of Israel is to all the earth, yet how the Lord shall yet redeem her, who rejected Him.

17. Awake, awake, stand up, O Jerusalem, which hast drunk at the hand of the LORD the cup of his fury; thou hast drunken the dregs of the cup of trembling, and wrung them out.

Israel drank of the Lords fury because she denied Him in Christ, she suffered because the religious leaders said, “Let His blood be upon us and our children’s children.”

Mathew 27:24-26
24. When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.
25. Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.
26. Then released he Barabbas unto them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered him to be crucified

Back to Isaiah 51
18. There is none to guide her among all the sons whom she hath brought forth; neither is there any that taketh her by the hand of all the sons that she hath brought up.
19. These two things are come unto thee; who shall be sorry for thee? desolation, and destruction, and the famine, and the sword: by whom shall I comfort thee?
20. Thy sons have fainted, they lie at the head of all the streets, as a wild bull in a net: they are full of the fury of the LORD, the rebuke of thy God.
21. Therefore hear now this, thou afflicted, and drunken, but not with wine:
22. Thus saith thy Lord the LORD, and thy God that pleadeth the cause of his people, Behold, I have taken out of thine hand the cup of trembling, even the dregs of the cup of my fury; thou shalt no more drink it again:
23. But I will put it into the hand of them that afflict thee; which have said to thy soul, Bow down, that we may go over: and thou hast laid thy body as the ground, and as the street, to them that went over.

Verse 23 to me speaks of all the nations that have come against Israel up to this day, and how God will destroy all the nations who have attempted to obliterate the nation of Israel. This to me is end time prophesy. I know that many do not agree with me on these things, and that's OK.

Ezekiel 37:1-14-to me speaks of the dry bones-the Jews the nation of Israel being awakened being resurrected from spiritual death…because God is able and shall do it, for it is written. It is a wonderful thing to read. As God had mercy on you and I He shall have Mercy on the Jews and the nation of Israel

Then God speaks of the re-making of the Nation of Israel:

21. And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
22. And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:
23. Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

To me God says He means, and means what He says, since He is all knowing and knows the begining and the end...He is the begining and the end!

Jeremiah 32:36-42
36. And now therefore thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel, concerning this city, whereof ye say, It shall be delivered into the hand of the king of Babylon by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence;
37. Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely:

These words do not speak of the Gentiles but of the Jews.
38. And they shall be my people, and I will be their God:
39. And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them:
40. And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
41. Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul.
42. For thus saith the LORD; Like as I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them.

God knew what He was going to do with Israel as a nation and He foretold it through His prophets. Blindness came to Israel that the Gentiles might be saved. And salvation came to the Gentiles to provoke the Jews and the nation of Israel to jealousy.

Romans 11:7-15
7. What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
8. (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.
9. And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompense unto them:

10. Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.
11. I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
12. Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
13. For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
14. If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
15For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

I believe many Jews have already been saved to faith in Christ Jesus, and that when the Jews are received through faith in Christ in the last days, then He shall return, and the dead shall be raised and we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the air and so shall we all be forever with the Lord.

Back to Ezekiel 37
24. And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
25. And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children’s children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
26. Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27. My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28. And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

I have never believed these scriptures to speak of some mystical spiritual Israel, made up of saved Gentiles, but of the literal nation of Israel.

Again the same prophesy is seen in Ezekiel 39:21-29 and it is speaking of literal Israel not the body of saved Gentiles, who have been grafted into the Olive tree.

21. And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.
22. So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.
23. And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.

God brought Judgment upon Israel, but Mercy follows judgment!

24. According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.
25. Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
26. After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
27. When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
28. Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

29. Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 16:60
60. Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting covenant.
61. Then thou shalt remember thy ways, and be ashamed, when thou shalt receive thy sisters, thine elder and thy younger: and I will give them unto thee for daughters, but not by thy covenant.
62. And I will establish my covenant with thee; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD:
63. That thou mayest remember, and be confounded, and never open thy mouth any more because of thy shame, when I am pacified toward thee for all that thou hast done, saith the Lord GOD.

This to me is all “end times prophesy” in regards to the Nation of Israel, and the Jews, with whom God has made an everlasting covenant. He has hidden His face from them for a moment. Remember that with the Lord a day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as a day! Hope this helps those of you who wonder where I get my beliefs in regards to the Nation of Israel!

The Holy Spirit revealed these truths to me as I was a young christian, and I have maintained these beliefs through the years, and the more so, as I see prophesy unfold before my eyes!

No comments: