This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Monday, December 27, 2010
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Yes, brethren and once one has received the Baptism in the Holy Ghost, no one can come along and convince you that it is not real, and that it is not for the body of Christ today.....just like once you are saved, no on can tell you that Jesus does not save and put a new heart in us...God bless you all.
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Friday, December 17, 2010
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Friday, December 10, 2010
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Sunday, December 5, 2010
A most interesting series on u-tube well worth the listen, I am not a "pre-trib rapture" believer, however this is most interesting in regards to the jewish calendar etc.
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Monday, November 29, 2010
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Two weeks into the job, the other men were starting to worry about us being only given “part time” work, by the way things were looking.
“If they gave us a turkey for thanksgiving and a Christmas party for the five of us, since we are part of the company.”
I PRAISED IMMEDIATELY, and as I turned around the man that was doubting, was looking at me in AWE!
I said, "Well GLORY BE TO GOD!"
PRAISE GOD! I believe this man is seeing GOD move, but he doesn't know what to do, so I just continue TO PRAISE GOD, because it's HIM whose doing this.
I thought on those "Christians" who would dare not take a morning away from "Church" in order to travel to visit him, and I cried, for they no not what they do.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Friday, November 12, 2010
I was reminded of these scriptures:
Philippians 2: 3-16
3. Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each "esteem" other better than themselves.
4. Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on “the things of others”.
5. Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6. Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7. But made himself of no "reputation", and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8. And being found in fashion as a man, he “humbled” himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
13. For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of “his good pleasure”.
14. Do all things without "murmurings" and "disputings":
15. That ye may be “blameless and harmless”, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye “shine as lights” in the world;
16. Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.
1 John 3:14-16
14. We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.
15. Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
16. Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.
1. I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
2. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
3. For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
4. For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:
5. So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
6. Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;
7. Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;
8. Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that showeth mercy, with cheerfulness.
9. Let love be without “dissimulation”. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
10. Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour "preferring" one another;
11. Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;
12. Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;
All the law and the prophets be summed up in this Love God with all your heart, mind and soul, and your neighbor as yourself ...
A brother shared this today: “If any man (or woman) says that he or she has a church or members, ask them this - did you purchase them with your own blood?
Acts 20:28 - Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
Some times as I have mentioned we can be so full of what the Lord has showed us, or told us, that we do not take the time to acknowledge, what God is revealing through our brethren. Sometimes we just need to take a deep breath, and realize that all members of the body are used of God for His Glory.
At times we will all fall short of what God requires of us, but if we repent, and seek His face, He will forgive us, and He will restore us, and He will use us all for His Glory and His purpose!
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
The last in the series, and saints this is an encouragement to the saints, and a warning to the luke warm!
Oh Lands sakes saints it only gets worse, but we need to know these things!
This series on u-tube is so interesting.
Monday, November 8, 2010
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Friday, November 5, 2010
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Monday, November 1, 2010
Oh Church please wake up to the wicked practice, this deceiving pagan blasphemy....
Friday, October 29, 2010
Saturday, October 23, 2010
This video is so well worth the listen, even if it is 33min long, Praise be to God, He can do all things, this is a glorious testimony of what He can do. The change in the countinance of this young man is evident, the spirit that was in him is gone, Glory to God, he is truly a new creature in Christ Jesus our Lord!
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Saints I have to confess, I had gotten off track...off base, because I have listened to the words of wicked men, tainted and jaded men, men who have no mercy toward the lost... men who have become smug in what knowledge they have been given of God. Saints it is easy for men to become puffed up in their limited knowledge of God. I found myself becoming jaded and indifferent to some sinners.
Jesus came to save the lost, the unrighteous the unregenerate, he did not come to save the righteous, but to bring sinners to repentance.... He saved me, and I was wicked....we cannot afford to get a mean and a self righteous spirit in us saints...and it is easy to do saints, because our hearts are desperately wicked. It is the old nature that causes us to digress from the way of Christ our Lord.
This is what the Lord spoke to me:
Love your neighbor, love the sinners, love those who despitefully use you and persecute you...if you love only those who love you, what is that, do not even the publicans in essence love those who frequent their establishments, and fill their pockets?
The sinner has no concept of the longsuffering love of the Lord, the Love of the Lord suffers long and is kind, it is neither haughty or arrogant, it does not think ill of its neighbor, it does not give love with thought of what it may receive in return.
Ye know not what spirit ye are of, when you start to lay down commandments for men, and judge to hastily amongst one another, for the son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them Luke 9:55-56
If people don't want to accept you, don't try and call down fire from heaven on them, pray for them.
This is not the time for God to destroy men in judgment, by bringing fire down from Heaven to consume them. This is the time of God’s Grace and Mercy being extended to mankind.
Why do you call Jesus Lord, if you do not do what he says?
The Highest is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.
Do not ever forget where God has brought you from, so that you look down on your brothers your brethren.
But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also. Luke 6: 27-29
And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Friday, October 8, 2010
Monday, October 4, 2010
Saints all the emotional pain and grief, that we all go through here on this earth, will vanish when we see Him. There will be no more grief in Heaven, and we shall be in the presence of the pure Love of God, with our fellow saints and loved ones for all eternity. Any sadness, any grief that we go through here will be compensated, when we feel the everlasting arms of God, embrace us on that day. Anything we have missed out on here, will be recompensed to us there, and we shall bask in the Love of God, and our loved ones (who are saved) and the saints forever. There will be none that shun there, there will be none that do not reach out with gentleness, meekness and kindness there. There will be no loneliness in Heaven.
All the good strength of our emotional loving, with longsuffering, and all good works, and kindness, comes from the heart of God. All the love that is pure, comes from God, for God is Love. He that is unable to experience, and give, and show, and manifest the pure love of God, does not know God.
Be encouraged most precious and dear saints, and look up for your redemption draws near!
Friday, October 1, 2010
If just one more young man would be brave enough to come foward there would be the five stones for David's sling that slew the mighty Goliath!
This young brother has not been saved for that many years, and he has a zeal for the Lord and is being used for God's Glory!
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Please watch part 1 below this video first....this is the type of prayer that is taught at the International House of Prayer in Kansas city by Mike Bickle...So this has gone from the Hindus, to the Roman Catholic Church, to the so called main stream penticostal churches....and this man has some very good information and facts, contained in these particular videos.
Listen to this brother, because what he is saying is true....But... God is able to bring down even the high and mighty and is able to keep His saints, when and "if" they are submitted to HIM.
Goliath, these young Davids, will be used to bring you down.....
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Absolute abomination, we must pray for this young man saints!
Make no mistake the Holy God of Heaven Has Heard and Seen all this man has said and done, calling these people crazy....he is correct ...these people are in bondage to this wicked man....and God has turned this man over to Satan....
Monday, September 27, 2010
Thursday, September 23, 2010
And there is her head bedecked in Gold and Jewels and Scarlet and fine linen, complete with Gold encrusted Throne.... Accepting the adulation of millions, O but how plagues shall come to her who worships the woman.
That's one gutsy move on the part of the Magistrates, I must say...they better watch that Vedo doesn't present them with a horses head!
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/32298db0-c678-11df-8a9f-00144feab49a.html Vatican says probe due to "misunderstanding"-uh huh ok!
http://uk.reuters.com/article/idUKTRE68M1O020100923 Vatican transfers own funds-wink wink nudge nudge-yeah sure right!
Bet the early disciples didn't have to cope with all this baggage.... Money Laundering, Tisk Tisk Tisk....this is what happens when we heap up treasures on this earth, expect everyone but the Religious higher ups to live like peasants, and tell everyone else to give to the poor, when we sit on a multigizillion dollars fortune....Mammon loving in all its abominable glory!
4. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
5. And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Friday, September 17, 2010
This speaks for itself now doesn't it! God help us all!!!!
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Monday, September 13, 2010
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Unfortunately America, who has rebelled against the One True God, and thumbed its nose at Him, has been turned over to a fearsome enemy, who will crush them, but for the Grace of God, and that with their governments permission.
While America was caught up in its prosperity, it was blinded by the hand of God, and now we have been turned over to our enemies, that we might be brought to our knees!
We are not the only nation on this earth however, that has been turned over, because of utter compromise and tolerance of the uttmost Evil.....
Islam is given by their god freedom to lie, steal, kill and destroy, so who is their god....not a hard question! Those who follow Islam have believed a lie, Yet God is able to save them.
Our God is able to save to the uttermost, and can save Muslims for His Glory!
This is a most amazing testimony of the grace of Almighty God!
May we all be a witness of God's Grace, and Mercy to those who hate Our God!
Monday, September 6, 2010
Is this really worthy of my being labeled the "anti-Christ" ...Oh dear, I so fear for the souls of men and women today, who love their idols so much, that they are willingly ignorant of the true things of God. I count it all joy when I am labeled as such, little does this person who left the comment on the video on u-tube know that their comment was a great blessing to me. Those of you who truly know me, know I am smiling right now! This tells me that I need to share this video for the sake of those who have not yet viewed it!
Listen saints, we shall all be called a lot worse and treated a lot harsher before this thing is all over, stand fast saints, and look up for your redemption draweth nigh!
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Monday, August 30, 2010
Hear these devil filled false teachers in their own words, see what is in their hearts..as this brother states ONLY GOD can speak anything into existance, we are NOT little gods...this is the same lie satan told Eve, ... ye shall be as gods.....
While many have slumbered and slept, the enemy has filled our land.
Let God speak peace to your heart those of you who are deeply troubled by this occurrence, know that God is in control.
When God calls us to do Him service, we don’t have to fight our own battles, for He shall fight them for us, and prepare the way for us, and He shall preserve us, and defend us, and we shall prosper in all that we put your hand to do, for His Glory.
When God anoints us to do a work for Him, and a door slams shut in our face, then trust that it is God Who has shut the door….and when a door opens, then know that the Lord is leading us to where we need to go….
No need to kick and scream at the door that is closed to us…no need to lament and wring our hands, for it was closed for His purpose. We must Trust Him.
He shall open and no man shall close, and He shall close and no man shall open. Revelation 3:7
When God has a mission for us, He shall cause us to accomplish all that He has set for us to do. Know, as with Nehemiah, when he was scorned and despised by the wicked, when God set for him to rebuild Jerusalem, and that as God prospered the way of Nehemiah, so shall he prosper our way, for His set purpose.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Benny Hinn, a lover of the apostate church of Rome, and it's Popes, and priests...and they love him? Woe to you Benny for so spake they well of the false prophets!
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Is it important how we as "Christians" portray ourselves in public, and in the media that is open to us? I believe it is.
Monday, August 23, 2010
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Yet more evidence of the cult of the dead woman, Satan in Drag...who deceives the ignorant and unlearned and those who do not know God!
Friday, August 20, 2010
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
They are despisers of the children of God. They are bold and assertive puffed up and arrogant, thinking themselves always to be right. They are a law unto themselves. They are unforgiving and unloving, selfish, self centered, cold and calculating, plotting, lying, divisive, gossiping, backstabbing and manipulating, they are lovers of the world and the things of the world, rather than lovers of God, they are great pretenders, their thoughts are the thoughts of their father; ……they are of the children of the devil.
Fear not o child of God, for He knows all and He sees all, and He shall avenge His elect who cry to Him day and night!
Hold fast to your faith Saint of God, no matter your situation, no matter how all the powers of hell assail you, for it is working for your eternal good.
Monday, August 16, 2010
We owe our allegiance, our hearts, minds and souls, to the Most High God and our Saviour Jesus Christ.
Song of Solomon 6:3a I am my beloved’s, and my beloved is mine:
Song of Solomon 6:10 I am my beloved’s, and his desire is toward me.
Is God's desire toward you, is yours toward Him?
2And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
This means that God wants all of us, not just a part that we are willing to relinquish. Do you have a renewed mind saint of God, or is your mind still on the world and the things of the world?
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Just felt led to share this with my fellow brethren today, this something we need to remember in this hour!
Friday, August 13, 2010
Thursday, August 12, 2010
If we didn't have conflict, pressure, trials, wars, we would become passive and lukewarm. Decay would set in and our temple would lie in ruins. We wouldn't be able to handle the territory we've gained. That's why the enemy's plan againstus is clear: He wants to take us out of the battle. His aim is to remove all the fight from us.
We find all our resources for maintenance—strength to go on, power over the enemy—in our spiritual battles. And on that day when we stand before theLord, he will reveal to us: "Do you remember what you went through on that occasion? And in that awful battle? Look at what you accomplished through it all. It was all secured through the battles you won."
The simple fact is, God has put his treasure in human bodies. He has made you a temple, a house for his Spirit to dwell in. And you have a responsibility to maintain that temple. If you become lazy and careless, neglecting the maintenance work needed—regular prayer, feeding on God's Word, fellowshipping with the saints—decay will set in. And you'll end up in absolute ruin.
As I look back on my own fifty years of ministry, I recall many times when it would have been easy for me to quit. I would pray, "Lord, I don't understand this attack. Where did it come from? And when will it end? I don't see any purpose in it at all." But over time, I began to see fruit from those trials. And that fruit—resources, strength, spiritual wealth—supplied me in a way I couldn't have gotten through any other means.
I urge you: Take hold of your trial by faith, and believe God has allowed it.Know that he's using it to make you stronger…to help you take spoils from Satan...to make you a blessing to others…and to sanctify it all to his glory.
"But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed;we are perplexed, but not in despair" (2 Corinthians 4:7-9).
"For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things that are not seen are eternal" (2 Corinthians4:17-18).
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Mob Several Thousand Strong, Hoping for Federal Housing Help in Atlanta, gets Restless, Riot Police Called in!
In California the crops are not ripening because of an unusually cool summer...
Russia is battling massive wild fires....
A New Super bug has cropped up in India....
The economy in many places is tanking..
America is bankrupt and doesn't know it...
Food stamps are being cut to pay of teachers and their unions....
Our president is a Muslim....
Oh the headlines go on and on and on....and none are encouraging!
As my grandma used to say, "Cheer up my dear you'll soon be dead"...
Now, I'm not sure that when she used to tell me that, that she meant it in the sense of our being with the Lord, but when I say it I do mean that!
I just want to encourage you all today saints, this world in spite of what the likes of Hinn, Meyers, Copeland, Price, and the Kingdom/Dominion lot tells you...is not our home, we are mere pilgrims passing through to a better place and time...with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
We look for a new Heaven's (note the plural, and it does not denote the number of Heaven's, because we can not even fathom what our Father has in store for us) and a new earth were in dwelleth righteousness...Amen?!
All those who have wanted their gold and their jewels and their fur coats and their mansions, and their private jets, and their luxuries here and now, will be cast out into outer darkness, where there will be weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth. They will tear their own hair out when they realize the Lord said what He meant, and He meant what He said.
Trust not, lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your path....So don't be swayed nor troubled by what you see, or what you hear, do not turn either to the left nor to the right but set your sights upon the Lord, and acknowledge that He is in control of your life, He is directing your path, and you shall not be moved by the world nor the things of the world saints!
2 Peter 3:8-18
8. But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9. The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
(Doesnt sound like any pre-trib rapture to me, when the Lord comes he shall do a work in the twinkling of an eye! In the day He comes the Heavens shall melt, shall be desolved even! )
11. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12. Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13. Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
14. Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
15. And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
16. As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
17. Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
18. But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.
These same promises, by the way were made to natural Israel, of which He shall redeem a remnant...
17. For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19. And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
22. For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
23. And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.
24. And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
God does not change neither does His Word change, what He has said will come to pass, and it shall stand forever for a testimony against the wicked!