This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Monday, August 16, 2010

I am My Beloved's and My Beloved is Mine!..An Undivided Heart!


"I am my beloveds and my beloved is mine"

Can you say that with conviction, and know it saint of God?

With every fiber of your being, is that what rings in your heart, mind and soul?

Does He consume you saint of God, and are you consumed by Him?

Do you know that you are His, and He is yours?

Is He your everything, or are you enamoured with another?

Are you merely betrothed to one on this earth or are you betrothed to The Lamb of God?

Whom or what is on your heart, and mind continuously?

Know that whom ever or what ever consumes you, your hearts desire will be toward.

You can not have a divided heart saint of God.

Does God have your whole heart?

You can not love the world and love God.
We are to hunger and thirst after righteousness, not the things of this world.
If you love the world and the things of the world the love of God is not in you.
You have become a harlot, a religious pretender, one of the luke warm, whom God shall spew out of His mouth.

Those that would teach the children of God that they deserve the best now, are liars, and mammon hungry deceivers. We deserve to be burned, but for and by the Grace of God we have been spared!

We were created for His pleasure,.. not He for ours!

We owe our allegiance, our hearts, minds and souls, to the Most High God and our Saviour Jesus Christ.

Song of Solomon 6:3a I am my beloved’s, and my beloved is mine:

Song of Solomon 6:10 I am my beloved’s, and his desire is toward me.

Is God's desire toward you, is yours toward Him?

Romans 12:1-2

1. I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

2And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

This means that God wants all of us, not just a part that we are willing to relinquish. Do you have a renewed mind saint of God, or is your mind still on the world and the things of the world?

No comments: