Today in the "News" and U-Tube videos of the world...
In California the crops are not ripening because of an unusually cool summer...
Russia is battling massive wild fires....
A New Super bug has cropped up in India....
The economy in many places is tanking..
America is bankrupt and doesn't know it...
Food stamps are being cut to pay of teachers and their unions....
Our president is a Muslim....
Oh the headlines go on and on and on....and none are encouraging!
As my grandma used to say, "Cheer up my dear you'll soon be dead"...
Now, I'm not sure that when she used to tell me that, that she meant it in the sense of our being with the Lord, but when I say it I do mean that!
I just want to encourage you all today saints, this world in spite of what the likes of Hinn, Meyers, Copeland, Price, and the Kingdom/Dominion lot tells you...is not our home, we are mere pilgrims passing through to a better place and time...with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
We look for a new Heaven's (note the plural, and it does not denote the number of Heaven's, because we can not even fathom what our Father has in store for us) and a new earth were in dwelleth righteousness...Amen?!
All those who have wanted their gold and their jewels and their fur coats and their mansions, and their private jets, and their luxuries here and now, will be cast out into outer darkness, where there will be weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth. They will tear their own hair out when they realize the Lord said what He meant, and He meant what He said.
Trust not, lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your path....So don't be swayed nor troubled by what you see, or what you hear, do not turn either to the left nor to the right but set your sights upon the Lord, and acknowledge that He is in control of your life, He is directing your path, and you shall not be moved by the world nor the things of the world saints!
2 Peter 3:8-18
8. But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9. The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
(Doesnt sound like any pre-trib rapture to me, when the Lord comes he shall do a work in the twinkling of an eye! In the day He comes the Heavens shall melt, shall be desolved even! )
11. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12. Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13. Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
14. Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
15. And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
16. As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
17. Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
18. But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.
These same promises, by the way were made to natural Israel, of which He shall redeem a remnant...
17. For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19. And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
22. For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
23. And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.
24. And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
God does not change neither does His Word change, what He has said will come to pass, and it shall stand forever for a testimony against the wicked!
This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.