You believe the written word of God.
You have tried the Lord and found Him to be true, and Faithful to His written Word.
You know what the end is of those who Hate Him and who refuse to keep His commandments, and who do not love His Truth.
Therefore you have a reverence for Him, knowing that He has your best interests at heart, and that He is not mocked.
50. And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation.
51. He hath showed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.
52. He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree.
53. He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away.
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth forever.
By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the LORD men depart from evil.
8. The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
9. He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.
10. He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
11. For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
12. As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
13. Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.
14. For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.