This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Persecution or a Great Awakening-Paul Washer

Just to spare any corn-fusion....YES-I know the man is a Baptist preacher

NO-I don't agree with all of his doctrine

NO-I don't believe in a great end time revival, the Word of God says there will be a great APOSTACY a GREAT FALLING away from the TRUTH ... however I am not sure that by "Great Awakening" he is referring to an end time revival....

He does share some truth here and it doesn't hurt to hear it...

3 comments:

Diana Kukk said...

I haven't ever heard him preach a "great end time revival" message. Can you point me to one? Baptists believe all sorts of different doctrines. This is why I don't like labels and I don't like denominations. I believe denominations are abominations. We are to "judge" (another word that is misused) or know them by their fruit.

Matthew 7:20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

Thanks for posting this.
Love ya, sister!

Diana Kukk said...

I believe the "Great Awakening" that he is talking about is not a great end-time revival. There have been several great awakenings throughout church history in America and the world; and throughout Israel's history. For example, I was reading yesterday how King Josiah had a sweeping program to eliminate pagan worship and renew the covenant of the Lord. King Josiah was Judah's last gasp — the last good thing that happened to the Israelites before their kingdom was destroyed.

Where to read Josiah's story: 2 Kings 22:1 - 23:30; 2 Chronicles 34:1 - 35:27.

P.S. When they do come for us, I don't think that they will ask what denomination we belong to. God has His people everywhere. Satan is trying to divide us with his denominational lies. God knows who are His. We are there growing right along with the tares.

A Seed Sower said...

Amen sister, no man has a monopoly on The Truth, none of us has all our ducks in a row so to speak, and all parts of the body have different functions...and Paul Washer has his...I believe the man to be sincere in his beliefs..and at least he is not luke warm...