This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Monday, March 23, 2009

The Good Shepeherd Cares For His Sheep-Follow After the Good Shepherd!


Saints have you ever taken the time to go back through your life as a child of God, and observe the ways in which The Lord has guided you by His Spirit, and has kept you on the right path?

Perhaps in the times when you have maybe set a foot in the wrong way, and He spoke in that still small voice to you and said, "This is the way, walk ye in it."

Then in the times that perhaps many things distracted you, and He spoke and said, "keep thine eye single, turn neither to the right hand nor to the left"



Perhaps in times of dispair and grief, or times of not knowing which way to turn He has spoken, and said, "Be not afraid for I am with you even unto the end of the world."

I have been going back through some words the Lord has given me over the years, and I stand amazed at what He has done for me, and in me, and what He has brought me and members of my family and others, through.
I don't know what I would do without the Lord. If I had ever had to depend upon men I am not sure where I would be today. Over the years I have had many Pastors try to inflict their man made doctrine upon me, or yet others encourage me to listen to this one or that. However the Holy Spirit has always kept me from gross error, or anything that would lead me astray from the Truth of the everlasting Word. I Praise Him for this saints!

God is Good, and He alone is Faithful saints, and His Mercy indures for ever, and He shall lead His children into all Truth, if we just look to Him, and depend on Him alone to lead and guide us.

Jesus alone is our Shepherd, and He knows His sheep, and He cares for His sheep. He gave us of His Holy Spirit that He might teach us and we might know Him.

The Lord will not allow those who seek Him with all their heart, and with all their soul, and with all their mind, to be deceived. Those who earnestly hunger after righteousness shall be filled...Amen!

Don't depend on men saints, don't hold men up so much so, that when they get into error you refuse to turn from them. This is how so many thousands are in jeopardy today because they are following the wrong shepherd, follow after Jesus Christ and His righteousness, and you will not be lead astray.

No comments: