This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Wiles of The Devil-A Prayer Request!


Satan is raging teeth barred to steal, kill and destroy...he enjoys to observe pain and suffering, he has no compassion...he knows only hate, jealousy and unbridled anger. He plots and schemes of ways to defeat us saints.

He despises the children of God.

He loves to cause chaos and destroy people. He is a false accuser of the brethren. He takes the most pleasure in destroying family's, because he can destroy precious children as well as their parents, in one foul swoop.

Please pray for my daughter and her husband and my grandsons...The Most High knows the situation.

Satan knows where to attack us saints...he shows' no mercy...he gloats over our anguish, and he seeks out ways to bring us down saints...and so do those who walk in his ways...they have the very same character traits as the one they serve.
But God is Faithful....God is our deliverer and the rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

I so covet and appreciate your prayers saints...we are all in a battle, as Satan desires to tear us down and rob us of our Faith...But God is for us saints and will be with us even unto the end of the world....He hears our petitions.
I have been working pretty intently and unrelentingly on some things for the Glory of God. So I have been expecting Satan to attack, as he is pretty predictable in this area. He has been in varying subtle little ways seeking to provoke me, to trip me up...when that didn't work.. he decided to once again come against my family.
He attacks me through the same means every time he gets really angered at me, because he knows my soft spot is my grandchildren...but I have come to know God's Faithfulness, and I trust Him, God has proved Himself Faithful to me at all times, and in all situations He is my deliverer... and nothing and no one can separate me from the Love of God....and nothing can separate you saints from the love of God.

4 comments:

diana said...

praying for you dear saint of the Most High God. I understand as most of us probably do. The evil one attacks me through my family and husband as well and I am in the midst of it as well, so please pray for me too. Thank you for your thoughtful and truthful posts. Lord bless you and keep you!

Diana

A Seed Sower said...

God bless you Diana, you'll never know how much I was blessed to receive your comment, and to visit your blog.
Thank you again for your prayers.
The Lord bless you richly with Heavenly blessings also.

Anonymous said...

Father in the name of Jesus,

I pray that the blood of Jesus will cover this woman and her family. I pray that you will provide with the comfort of the Holy Ghost and repair what satan has done. I pray that her family is reminded of Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." I pray that she will remember that, through it all God is still in control! Now and forever more!

In Jesus name

Amen

A Seed Sower said...

God bless you dear sister/servant, the Lord is moving and He is Faithful, thank you so much for your prayers..