This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Is God Mocked?



Gov Schwarzenegger declares drought emergency



California facing water rationing



Do we as a nation belive that God has changed?

Leviticus 26:3-5
3. If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them;

4. Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.

5. And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely.

Leviticus 26:14-15
14.But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;

15. And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:

Leviticus 26: 18-21
18. And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

19. And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:

20. And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.

21. And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

As is well known, the Californian government, along with many other's in our nation, is more concerned with offending sodomites than offending God, most have more fear of global warming than they do of God. This Californian drought will affect this whole nation....just as flooding in other states will affect crops and affect the whole nation....

No comments: