This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Purpose in the Fellowship of His sufferings-Knowing His Heart!

We can not truly know the heart of God, until we have fellowshipped in His sufferings. This is why He takes us through hard places, and why He allows us to observe the ravages of sin in the lives of others. This is why He allows us to experience pain and heartache, and much sorrow, that we might know His heart. That we might be encouraged, and that we might understand the full extent of His Great Love and Mercy and Forgiveness.

So saint of God if you are suffering in any way, then rejoice because God loves you, and He shall bring you through this fire, for His Glory, and your growth, and you shall have more Faith, than before you entered the Fire, and you shall understand His Heart! 

Blessings to you all, Helen

3 comments:

ChrissyAdventures said...

It would be nice if your site had a subscribe option :-)

A Seed Sower said...

I shall look into it Christian, I do more on u-tube and face book these days but I need not to neglect the blog...a lot has gone on in the last few years in my life and I have neglected this blog. Thank you for your interest.. it is a blessing
Helen

A Seed Sower said...

Christian I think I figured it out..can u check for me please