This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Forgive & Repent While You Still Have The Time Saints!


Saints, if any of you are holding a root of bitterness, or a grudge against another, or resentment, hatred, or unforgiveness, repent and let go of your anger now, or it shall consume you!

We shall all soon be in need of The Lords Mercy and Forgiveness and lest we be found wanting we must repent!

This very day many will go out into eternity, to either be with the Lord or to languish in hell!

There is coming an hour when everything shall be on fire.

The wicked and those who forget God, and those who would not pay heed to His Word, shall be consumed by the coming fire. They and their unfruitful works shall be burnt up, and nothing of them shall remain.

All hell is going to be unleashed, and only those who take shelter in Christ will survive to be ushured into eternity with Him.

2 comments:

diana said...

Helen,
Just wanted you to know that you are in my prayers tonight. I also want you to know how I value your words here at this site. You are a blessing to me.
In Christ's love
Diana

A Seed Sower said...

God bless you sister Diana, please pray for my Children...they are bound by the deceiver as are many, and they don't realise the hour in which we are living.
I so appreciate your kind words little sister. It means so very much to me, to know that I am being useful for the Lord.
Helen B.