This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Satan's Job Is To Wear Out The Saints of God...


Saint of God if you can’t feel the pressure in the Heavenlies, you had best venture out of your “happy place”. I tell you the demon hoards of hell are doing their job today…But GOD is greater!!

Saint of God when things get too much for you to bear, look to Jesus, cry out to Him, He will hear your cries! He longs to hear you cries and to collect your tears. He wants you to be 100% dependant upon Him.


The Holy Spirit led me to Psalm 56 yesterday morning and I meditated upon it, and then read on…through psalm 72, and I thought on what Jesus had to suffer of His friends…whom He came to save and to whom He had nothing but good intentions, yet they despised and rejected Him without cause….He suffered without cause…

Last night I had a dream about some family members, that troubled me much, and this morning I cried out to the Lord, and I know that He will answer my cries.

Saint of God, do you run to God in time of trouble, or do you run to friends, to your pastor, to any but God?

Psalm 66:16-20
16. Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what he hath done for my soul.
17. I cried unto him with my mouth, and he was extolled with my tongue.
18. If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:
19. But verily God hath heard me; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer.
20. Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.

Saints of God, I tell you this is how if feel this morning although I see no answer to my prayer, I know God has heard my petition.

None but He can save us, and none but He can help us. To look to the arm of the flesh to save us is futile. Only God can move the unmovable, only God can touch a heart of stone, only God can cause His will to be done in the hearts of men.

It is so important that we reach out and touch God, He waits for us to look to Him.

I tell you saints, it is as the scriptures say, man would swallow us up, Satan and his hoards would wear us out, that is their goal, that they strive for, in our waking hours, and even at times when we sleep, the messenger of Satan will come to Buffet us…But God is able to keep us!

May we never forget it is He, Who has the power to make us overcomers, even when Satan comes to wear out the saints…God is our deliverer and he is our defender, and He it is Who is able to do all things, all Glory to His Holy Name!