This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

He Who Began a Good Work in Us Shall Complete it!

I thank God for His Peace in the midst of chaos, I thank God for His work in my soul when I am weary of fighting my flesh, I thank God for the comfort of His Holy Spirit when I feel alone, the Lord He is Good and His Mercy Endures forever!
Saints God is working in us constantly to cause us to do His will..Praise His Holy Name!

Phillipians 1:6
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Phillipians 2:13
For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Therefore saints, submit yoursleves to God,  put your faith and trust in His ability to do a work in you, and His ability to perfect you. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Seed,

This is Blue. Apparently facebook changed their mind about my name and I won't use my real name due to major privacy concerns. I'm now posting on my blog and hope you can tell our mutual facebook friends I'm there so maybe they can stop by and have some bible discussions: http://theblueaero.blogspot.com/ if the link does not show it is theblueaero . dot . blogspot . dot . com

Don't need to approve this post (unless you want to) Just trying to let you know - as well as others. If you would- if my facebook is still visible please post my blog link on one of my recent threads so all my friends can see it. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Still praying for you, your grand sons, family, and the prayer needs that you have posted. <3