I feel the need to encourage you saints, because if your like me your in a battle every day. We are to encourage each other that we grow not weary.
35. Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward.
36. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
37. For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
38Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
39But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.
The only one in whom we can place any confidence is the Lord Jesus Christ. He will never fail us. Saints don’t allow anything or anyone to cause you to doubt or turn back from the Lord.
Don’t be discouraged, because what you are going through right now, is for your eternal benefit, for God is trying you that you might come forth as gold. So take heart and look up for your redemption draws ever nearer. It will be worth all the pain, all the agony, all the suffering, all the distress and despair, all the loneliness, when we see Jesus saints. So hold fast to what you have and let no man take your crown.
2 Corinthians 4:16-18
16. For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
17. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
18. While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Therefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.
That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
20Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
21Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.