This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Monday, November 5, 2007

Oh Taste and See that the Lord is Good!!

It seems that it is becoming ever more increasingly difficult to convince people to taste of the Lord and see that He is Good.
How sad it is when you know someone who's life is in a shambles because of the choices they insist on making, yet when you try to share the Gospel of Jesus with them, well you almost convince them, they almost believe, but then the world and the lusts that war in their souls, wins out and they are dragged back willingly to their old life style. If only they would taste and see that the Lord He is good, then they would find what they have been searching for all their lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Helen, I have been a social worker for many years. My job is all about seeing people whose lives are a mess because of the consequence of their own sin. But they blame god and blame others. I make their path to hell more comfortable because I do not give them the Gospel. Hence my decision to no longer work in my profession.