This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Let My People Go!
















In the year 2000, as I was flying into Los Angles California, I looked out the window and I couldn't help but make the comment, "Oh my it looks so beautiful, like all of Pharoh's gold." but as my grandma used to say, "All that glitters is not gold my dear."

Saints as the children of God we have a responsibility to one another, to love one another enough to speak the truth. Does it break your hearts saints when you know a child of God is in bondage?

We are to encourage one another in the Lord, and His Truth, it is in this spirit that I share this.

I don’t want to have any ones blood on my hands when I stand before the Lord.

We are all brethren, all part of the same body.

We should never compromise the Truth of God’s Word for fear of offending another.

If a man or a woman is offended by the Word, then it is to God He or she shall answer.
“Come out of her my people and be ye separate saith the Lord”
This applies to not only to coming out of the Apostate Church System, but also being separate from the World.

How are we preparing a people who are going to have to face the Anti-Christ system?

Are we teaching them, “Turn your back on the world, give it all up Now, while you still have the time?”

When we see a saint in a precarious state, do we seek to warn him or her of that condition or pat them on the back saying God bless you, and go on our way, fearing lest we offend them? We shall all give an account to God saints.

Exodus 10:3-4
And Moses and Aaron came in unto Pharaoh, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, How long wilt thou refuse to humble thyself before me? let my people go, that they may serve me.
4Else, if thou refuse to let my people go, behold, to morrow will I bring the locusts into thy coast:

God wants His people out of the world and out of bondage to the world. To those who refuse to let His people go, by giving them the Truth that will set them free, there awaits certain plagues.

Why should any saint of God place their trust in Egypt/The World, or desire to go back to Egypt. It is the lie of Satan,
"Thou shalt not surely die".

It was hard on the flesh of the people of Israel, when they were led out of Egypt, because of all the comforts they had enjoyed. Even though they had been in captivity, in bondage in Egypt, they loved its perks.

1 John 2: 15-17
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
17And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

What is it saints, if we gain the whole world and loose our own souls?

Revelation 18:4
4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Saints this world and the things of this world are soon to pass away. Are we willing to lay down everything for Christ now before it is all taken.

"He who seeks to save his live shall loose it"

In this Christian walk saints we all have to make choices!

Let us come out of Egypt Saints, Let us choose this day whom we will serve!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen sister, We can not be of this world if we are in Christ.John 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Bonny said...

Great word Helen! I really take this to heart at the moment, because I work in such deceptive work environments, where everyone is kind and focused on good works, and believe that these good works will save them. But to mention hell and judgment??? Kindness soon becomes hostility. Men do not want the truth. There are less and less places for the true Believer to be accepted without compromising. We cannot serve two masters.

randy said...

I have been thinking of the phrase used often in prayer, it comes to my mind, "that I might know Him, and the fellowship of His suffering...."

The "that I might know Him part of the prayer and request comes easily, I can pray this a thousand times a day! But, to pray that we will also share in His suffering....what a concept!

I believe that we cannot know Him in His fullness, unless we also request to share in His suffering while we are here in this human environment in which He has placed us. The prayer cannot be seperated.

In our afflictions, He was and is afflicted. He walks us through the process. It is neccesay to know Him in His fulness.

I think often of the concept, the truth, of after this is all over, when Christ looks on those who claim to be His followers and He says, " Depart from Me, I never knew you..." What a fear, what dread this brings to my soul.

I serve God with fear and trembling. I believe with all of my heart in the mercies, the tenderness, the love, the eternal forgiveness of our Father, but most have lost the dread, the fear of the LORD.