As David said, "...I have never seen the righteous forsaken or his seed begging for bread!"
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Saints there is enough trouble in today, we are not to consume ourselves with tomorrow, and what it may bring. God holds tomorrow, we are to trust Him!
1. If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
2. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
3. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
4. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
We are not to allow ourselves to be consumed with worry, anxiety and fear, we are to bring every thought into captivity, and we are to rest in the Lord, and His ability, to move on our, and others, behalf.
"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace who's mind is stayed on thee"...saints, you can sleep in the midst of a storm, if the Lord gives you His peace!
3. Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
4. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:
Saints we are to take our lives one day at a time, and trust implicitly in the Lord, for He is able and He does all things well!!