Oh that the lost man would seek God, and taste and see that the LORD is Good.
8. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
11. If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
If God is dealing with a lost man, all that man needs to do is cry out to God with all His heart, mind, and soul, earnestly in honesty and repentance, and the LORD will save his soul. God knows the very hearts of men, he sees the real person inside, and He knows them that are HIS.
God will move mountians to reach the lost, He paid a great price for the souls of the lost. All of history is based arround the price HE paid on that cross. All man has to do is A S K!
Oh that the luke warm would turn, and choose the straight gate and the narrow way.
13. Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14. Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
There are not many paths to Heaven as the Pope, Mother Teresa, Billy Graham, Robert Schuller, Joel Osteen, and others report. They are liars, and all liars have a place prepared for them in Hell, where the fires is never quenched and the worm never dies.
At the end of the parable of the marriage supper Jesus said the following:
11. And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
12. And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
13. Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
14. For many are called, but few are chosen.
May I say, God is no fool, we can fool the church, we can fool each other, but we can't fool God!. He is the discerner of the very thoughts and intents of the hearts.
Only those who love God, and keep His commandments shall enter into Heaven.
There will be none who defile themselves who enter in.
11. He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
14. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
We are entering the day the likes of which the world has never seen nor shall they see again. In this day many will curse God to His face, many will weep, yet a remnant will remain faithful to the end. Even so come LORD JESUS!
All the commandments can be summed up in this =LOVE GOD with your all, and LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR as much as you love yourself !