This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

America Under Attack

I received the following e-mail from my friend Faith this morning and post this with her permission:
DEC. 3, 2007. I had a dream last night I don't remember anything except that the statue of liberty was under attack … I was standing at her back and watching the base under lady liberty where the smoke was pouring out … all I could see was her back it was as if she had turned her back on me and all of America …I knew this was an attack on our land…. Faith

I also received the following e-mail from her husband Peter and post this with his permission:
12-04-07
I (Peter) had dreams about 4 nights ago on 11-30-07.(I think they had to do with the Annapolis summit) I remembered them last night after finding out about the killer storms that have hit the West coast of the U.S. Lately. In the dreams that re occurred all night long giant storms kept hitting the N.W. Portion of the U.S. Even though the storms were big and powerful I was not impressed and did not want to pray. I felt that they were not spectacular enough and was kind of annoyed with God for not doing something that in my opinion was more likely to get some kind of real results. I know that I am wrong for that attitude. I have no right to have any opinion about how God manages His creation… Peter


Just happened on the Drudge Report to see these headline: 129mile per hour winds batter the north west, Winds damage buildings in NY city http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071204/D8TAMGQ00.html http://wcbstv.com/topstories/wind.gust.damage.2.601844.html
Just tuned into fox news they are saying there are also massive mud slides in the Seattle area..and floods in the Washington State area...God is trying to get our attention folks!

2 comments:

Bonny said...

These would certainly be warning signs....only pray that people take heed. One day the door of the ark will be shut and it will be too late. These warning signs and dreams are certainly in keeping with other visions such as David Wilkerson's and Dimitru Duduman. It is not as if the Lord does not try to warn His people, saved and unsaved.

Elm Street Chapel said...

Warning signs, indeed. Labor pains (although not nearly as large as they are going to be).

We must not allow ourselves to be surprised when these things come. We should have already known by the Spirit of God, been warned, and warn others by the leading of the Spirit.

We are to walk in wisdom toward them that are without redeeming the times. The day of darkness that comes is a day of gross darkness...we should be praying that God finds us worthy to escape the wrath to come. God will have a people of strength in these times, who have believed His words that there will be those that can make it through the days of tribulation and great tribulation. Let us be perfect as He is perfect and be holy as He is holy. This is required of those who desire to stand. We must be full of the Holy Ghost.

I pray that we all have ears to hear what the Spirit of God is speaking, and eyes to see what His Spirit is revealing.

Please, people of God, do not take any man's word for it. Let us go to God in humility, with a sincere heart, and let Him show us the things to come that nothing comes upon us unaware. By His Spirit, all things can be revealed to those that believe Him according to truth.

God bless,
Ryan