This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

God Shall Tear Down Your Idols Part 1-An Idol is an Idol
























Saints what is the difference between the idols from the Archaic & Hellenstic periods, the orental idols and the idol called our lady of gaudalupe/virgin mary?

Exodus 20:3-6

3Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

1 comment:

Bonny said...

I don't recall that the Lord ever changed His mind about worshipping idols being forbidden?????