This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.
Friday, October 30, 2009
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Is your heart divided saint of God, what is your heart set on?
Friday, October 23, 2009
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Oh beloved if you need God's Mercy, then you must put on bowels of Mercies, you must show mercy toward others, bountiful mercy.... for God can not go against His Word..
For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath showed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.
And we if we refuse to forgive and we refuse to show mercy toward others, then we shall be judged without mercy by our father...because He is a just and a righteous judge!
1. If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.It is clear that we are to be continuously be seeking to be more like Christ, and to set our affections on Him and our eternal home, and have our thoughts toward the eternal... that we may bear that which is set before us.
2. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
3. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
4. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
Affection=Let your mind and your emotional attachment be to Christ
We all want to be with Christ, but do we want to be with him enough, or are we bound by our loved ones, and the things of this world?
5. Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:Mortify=discipline the flesh!
Saints we do have to put daily, hourly, effort into allowing ourselves to be conformed to Christ Jesus our Lord, we have to be willing to submit ourselves into His Faithful hands.
6. For which things’ sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
7. In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.
8. But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
Put off= rid oneself of!9. Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
10. And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
11. Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
12. Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
Put on=to make a part of ones behaviour!
13. Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
Forbearing=to control oneself when provoked, be patient
14. And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
15. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
16. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
Let=Allow! which saints would be an act of our will!
17. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy
Let us not be like the Pharisees who were in danger of Hell!
23.Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
24. Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
We can be doing all the things we think are required of us, we can be going to church, we can be tithing, we can be participating in ministry, we can be sacrificing our time and what ever else we feel is acceptable to God....but we must not become blind as the Pharisees, and forget to show Mercy....
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Monday, October 19, 2009
This is Lord Christopher Monckton former science adviser to British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher speaking last week in the USA...it wasn't reported in the main stream media-OH! what a shock!!!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Can it be made any clearer for anyone?
We surely are living in the hour in which the saints shall be beheaded for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the word of their testimony!
There is nothing "extreem" about what Geert Wilders says, the proof being in this video. These muslim men are "extreem" ....extreem in their hate of the truth.
God is love.....if these men are of allah then allah is hate......
Conclusion- allah is not God!
Nor does Islam love truth, they teach their followers to lie and deceive millions in order to advance their conquest of the earth. Who is the father of all liars? Satan! ...
Conclusion- Islam is the great satan not America!
Folks you had best be believing that these hate filled men mean every last word of what they say!
Friday, October 16, 2009
I see so many today play the fool, especially on u-tube, and it really shows who is of the LORD, and who is not, or who is a baby christian deplete of wisdom, and who is a more mature christian. It is sad to see those who make a show of themselves, with reckless abandon, not caring what man, nor God thinks, they are lost in their pride, forgetting that God is also a God of judgment.
They are an offense, and some of them refuse to be corrected and they, just like the false prophets and teachers of today, seek a following...they send out their foolish videos far and wide asking people to rate their nonsense....Oh I fear for some of them, I really do for this is not the hour to play the fool.
There are others however like the young man who posted this video, that I have been observing as he grows in the LORD.. and is earnestly seeking the TRUTH and that saints, just thrills my soul!!!!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Saints just a Word today...Some are going to have to come to God the hard way...they are going to have to be brought to the end of themselves...They have heard the truth, and they have scoffed and mocked and dismissed God in favour of their own lust filled ways. Whether it be drugs, alcohol, the general party scene, or sexual sins or lusting after mammon until they can't get their fill.
God is going to take such as these down a very hard road, because many prayers have been said for the lost. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God!
It is sad that some people have to be brought to a really hard place in order for them to cry out in sincerity to God!There is a very short time left in which God is going to draw men unto himself, he is going to do a quick work, as He shortens the days, lest no flesh be saved.
Be prepared to trust God with your loved ones saints, because it is going to be painful to watch, when our children hurt we hurt, when our friends hurt we hurt, when those we love hurt we hurt.........but you must trust that God knows what He is doing.
We need to pray, "Lord no matter what path you have to take my loved on down Lord, do it Lord that their soul might be saved!"
I have no clue who this message is going to touch base with today, but let me tell you I have walked this path, of watching those you love suffer at the hand of God, and am still walking it, and GOD IS FAITHFUL-He truly is our strength, our comfort our encourager our all in all-if we allow HIM to be!
Is it an easy path? NO, but our Christian walk is not about our enjoyment, but about our endurance. Does Satan harass and berate us? Yes ... but we are more than conquerors in Christ Jesus our LORD...it is not about this earth it is all about the ETERNAL...so keep the Faith saints of God.
God bless you all
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Re-Posting of A Blog from Feb 2008-"He Shall Come As A Man of Peace with 7 Abominations in His Heart!
The Holy Spirit placed the following sentence in my mind this morning.
“And he shall come as a man of peace, with seven abominations in his heart.”
As is my custom I went first to the Word of God, to see if this was of the Lord.
I was figuring what’s the odds, first I typed in “Man of Peace”, no such string, then I thought well let’s me try this, thinking I was off base, “seven abominations”…and bingo!
Praise His Holy Name… Glory to God, He truly knows the hearts of men and women.
24. He that hateth dissembleth with his lips, and layeth up deceit within him;
25. When he speaketh fair, believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart.
26. Whose hatred is covered by deceit, his wickedness shall be showed before the whole congregation.
27. Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.
28. A lying tongue hateth those that are afflicted by it; and a flattering mouth worketh ruin.
Now this may well be prophetic from the Lord, but it also happens to apply to current situations within the body of Christ World wide, and may it minister to my brothers and sisters in the Lord, who strive daily to be pleasing to Him, and may it encourage you to know that God is aware of your heart ache for the body of Christ and He is in control…Amen... Glory!!!!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Yet another reason Great Brittan and Ireland are being consumed by Islam! -IDOLATRY!!!!!!!
The title of this post was a line in a song that used to be sung in England after World War 2. Now the lyrics are being heard less and less seldom, because England has played the whore before the Most High God, and now she has been taken over by the green plague of Islam...Truly we can say God -save the Queen and God -bring England to repentance and God save England!
Whether He hears is up to HIM for HE alone knows what the future holds for the once Great Brittan!
Friday, October 9, 2009
(I noticed that Drudge had the same gut reaction as myself!)
"Oh," they say, "for what he's going to do!"
It seems he really is KING of the WORLD!
This decision was made by the nobel prize committee, 12 days after Obama was sworn into office-this is utterly ridiculous!
Perhaps the little King is merely a puppet on a string!
Saints, please join me in prayer that God will open the eyes of these deceived young men, and that he will bind the power that this leader Mckay, has over them.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
The Beast (ISLAM) is enlarging itself. They are instructed by their holy book to lie and deceive to meet their goal, something they do very well.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
OH my .... These are the last days saints truly, there is not one doubt in my mind... what is concerning me this morning is all the dear young saints who are expecting the "Rapture" to occur any second now and zap them straight into Glory!
Now don't get me wrong here, when Christ returns to this earth, the dead will be raised incorruptible, and those who are alive and remain will be changed in a moment in the twinkling of an eye, at the LAST TRUMP-the last of the 7 trumpets this is when the mystery of God will be finished!-because this corruption must put on incorruption (it is appointed once for all men to die). Hebrews 9:27, 1 Corinthians 15:52-54, Revelation 10:7.
Now it seems to me that most want to be in the alive and remain group, the "changed" (they don't want to die-they don't seem to understand that the "changed" means-killed) in a flash group, while that is a nice thought, it is was not the lot of Christ, it was not the lot of His disciples, it has not been the lot of the faithful saints down through the ages, but the spoiled, self indulgent, covetous, mammon loving, compromising, luke warm, end time Laodicean church believes it to be their lot!
Now explain that to me?
Sorry I know this sounds harsh...but let's reason together shall we?
First of all Jesus said that he would not return- until the Anti-Christ was revealed
He said that when He returned - Every eye will see Him
He speaks no where of some secret return prior to His second coming, no where!
He speaks of being ready and not being caught unawares, like those whose homes are broken into by a thief...but that is speaking of our spiritual preparation, of being constantly repentant before God, and striving to overcome our flesh.
He speaks of how it will be as it was in the days of Noah, where the wicked new not until the flood came and took them away....the wicked are taken first-he speaks of how the angels will bind up the tares (the wicked) first and cast them into the fire, and then gather the wheat (the children of God) into His barn. It is the wicked that are caught unawares, it is the wicked who do not believe in Christ or His return.
The two grinding at the mill, the one taken first is the wicked one, not the good and faithful servant!As it was in the days of Noah the wicked are taken first.
The pre-tribbers will tell you, "Well He doesn't come down to earth at the rapture-He comes in the clouds." If the pre-tribbers would just examine that a tad closer, they would see that yes He comes in the clouds, and every eye shall see him...it is no secret!
There is only one second coming!
Listen dear and precious, pre-trib "rapture" believing saint of God, when you see the evil grow greater, and when you see and know who the anti-Christ is, and your still not gone,-don't loose your faith in Jesus Christ and His Word, just know that you have been led into error. Take the time to read the Word of God and ask Him to reveal the truth to you, I assure you He will!
Yes it is time to repent, not because we are expecting the "rapture" but because today may be the day we breath our last breath, and because we need the Covering of An All HOLY GOD to maintain our FAITH in these days. We need to stay repentant before God and trust in HIM to keep us and preserve us unto THAT Day! The Day of His return and our gathering together unto HIM.
God bless you all!
Monday, October 5, 2009
OH what a cheerful note on which to start the day!
Some may say, "How totally negative"...so be it!
Saints there is no time to baby step around things in this hour.
I am putting a paper together for a baby christian to prepare them for facing the reality of the outside world, so I have been studying out some things that I thought I would share in this blog today.
Listen saints when you take a stand for Jesus Christ and HIS word, and you make the commitment not to compromise, but to be true to HIM, you are not always going to win friends and influence people. You are instead gong to be despised and rejected, just as your Saviour was. You are not greater than your Master!
What did Jesus teach His disciples?
Matthew 10: 21-22
21. And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
22. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
Could Jesus get much clearer on the subject?
Even your Family will betray you saint of God!
Where did Christians ever get the idea that all would be "warm and fuzzy", and our Christian life a "cake walk", when they stood for TRUTH?
It sure beats me folks, it's just not Gospel Truth!
When we are first saved, for sure we get to thinking, for a while anyway, "Boy oh boy when the friends and relatives hear what God has done for me, and in me, and how real He is...they are just gonna drop everything and follow HIM." That delusion lasts for a while doesn't it folks?
Then we soon wake up to the fact that some people are blinded to hearing the truth.
That is why so many false teachers and preachers are out there, glossing over the truth.
They tell people how rich they can become if they just follow Jesus. Or they tell them how "High" they can get on the HOLY GHOST, if they just follow Jesus. Or they tell them they don't have to forsake the world, and the things of the world, they can just bring their "Rock music" and the worldly things with them into the church. These kinds of leaders depend on popularity to rake in the mammon. They are egotistical people who depend on the adulation of others, they each strive to be greater and more famous than the next one, and they easily build themselves a following!
This may seem a harsh word to some, but it is the TRUTH!
There is no mention of forsaking all for JESUS with these wolves!
Listen these shysters know that people are not satisfied with JESUS alone, with TRUTH alone, they know that long suffering, cross bearing, crucifying the flesh are not good "catch" phrases. They are sharp, because they are set on fire of Hell, and they are hungry for mammon, they are vain and filled with self promotion. They are wolves and deceivers!
Some might say, "Well how unloving can you be?"
Listen if you love someone, you tell them the truth, if the bridge is out up ahead, you warn them of the danger, because you will be held accountable!
Often times the minute we speak truth we are labeled unloving, as Paul said,
Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
That's just how it is saint of God when you decided to serve God with all your heart, all your mind and all your soul!
Jesus was sent to His death because people did not want to hear the TRUTH, and they despised HIM for speaking the TRUTH that penetrated to their very souls... they rejected HIM and turned their backs to him, and said, "Crucify HIM!"
Jesus even went on to say to His disciples:
Matthew 10: 25-28
25. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
26. Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.
27. What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.
28. And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
It is God alone who has power to cast into hell saints!
Jesus went yet further:
34. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36. And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household.
37. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38. And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
39. He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
40. He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me
Cross bearing is a lost art! No one wants to bear anything, or with anyone or suffer through anything...they want it nice and easy...they expect it to be roses, after all that's what so many preachers have taught them! Many are ill prepared for what is coming!
This is whats coming saints!
9. Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.
10. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
When the world loves you saint of God be afraid be very afraid, when the church praises you for your love and your tolerance, and the fact that you do not mention their sins, be even more afraid!
Now I know this doesn't sit well with some, and they think this was just the "lot" for the disciples, and they are one better, and shall see no sorrow, ...... they are deceived already!
18. If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
19. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
20. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
21. But all these things will they do unto you for my name’s sake, because they know not him that sent me.
22. If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.
23. He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
24. If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
25. But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.
Look saint of God, I don't care what some dime a dozen pillow prophet, or prosperity preacher is telling you today, their words count for nothing. Hear the Words of Jesus because they are LIFE and they are TRUTH, and they will remain the TRUTH for all eternity!
God bless you all, may we all hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches in this hour!