This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

OH YES!!!!!!.......GOD IS GOOD!!!!!

Just as this man uses a shepherds crook to capture a wayward penguine, God is able to grab us and set us on the right track saints of God!
Saints if there is one thing I know it is this-GOD is GOOD!!!

HIS Mercies are from everlasting to everlasting upon them that love HIM and keep HIS commandments....

If we stumble He picks us up, if we get off on the wrong track...He steers us right back where we need to be... I stand in awe of HIM and HIS ways in the lives of HIS own.

Saint of God HE is able sovereignly to orchestrate HIS plan in the lives of HIS children.

We waste so much time worrying or being concerned, about things that are nothing but lack of faith and trust in God on our part. We expend such energy for nothing, such things just weigh us down and wear us out. Saints, we have to give everything to the LORD, knowing that HE has all things in HIS control always.
Nothing escapes the attention of the MOST HIGH GOD...nothing!!! ever!!!!

Saint of God I don't know whats going on in your life, and you don't know whats going on in mine,
but God does, and let me tell you HE is FAITHFUL....
We are to walk by FAITH saints...not by our feelings and not by what we see..if you are walking by sight saint of God you are off the beaten track.....God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we could ask or think if we just believe and trust in HIM because HE is GOOD and He has a plan-HIS plan, and HE shall bring it to HIS fruition !!
THANK YOU JESUS, GLORY TO GOD!!!!!!

2 comments:

diana said...

Helen, This post spoke to me the other day but I was unable to leave a comment for my keyboard was broken. I was stressing out over a new job and was actually getting physically ill before my shifts due to the stress. I prayed and asked the Lord to help me in my job and that I would work only unto the Lord. I hated going to work and was offered a different job at a nice assisted living community as a nurse aid. I was afraid to quit my job and was afraid of the boss, was not sure if I was going to quit. Yesterday they fired me! The first time I have ever been fired but I knew immediately it was from the Lord. he took the whole thing out of my hands and dealt with the situation like a loving father would for his daughter. It was humiliating to be told to leave in the middle of my shift (i did nothing wrong, by the way, i think that the boss just really did not like me much!) but that is pride and the Lord is dealing with that in me too. Praise Him! He always shows Himself faithful. Thanks for this post, it spoke to me before the Lord took care of the situation for me.
Diana

A Seed Sower said...

Well Glory to God sister, God is GOOD, yes He watches over HIS own and leads us in the path we should go..even when we are not sure what to do...He gives us a little shove once in a while to get us to go where He wants us...Praise His Holy Name!!!