This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Monday, November 29, 2010
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Two weeks into the job, the other men were starting to worry about us being only given “part time” work, by the way things were looking.
“If they gave us a turkey for thanksgiving and a Christmas party for the five of us, since we are part of the company.”
I PRAISED IMMEDIATELY, and as I turned around the man that was doubting, was looking at me in AWE!
I said, "Well GLORY BE TO GOD!"
PRAISE GOD! I believe this man is seeing GOD move, but he doesn't know what to do, so I just continue TO PRAISE GOD, because it's HIM whose doing this.
I thought on those "Christians" who would dare not take a morning away from "Church" in order to travel to visit him, and I cried, for they no not what they do.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Friday, November 12, 2010
I was reminded of these scriptures:
Philippians 2: 3-16
3. Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each "esteem" other better than themselves.
4. Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on “the things of others”.
5. Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6. Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7. But made himself of no "reputation", and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8. And being found in fashion as a man, he “humbled” himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
13. For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of “his good pleasure”.
14. Do all things without "murmurings" and "disputings":
15. That ye may be “blameless and harmless”, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye “shine as lights” in the world;
16. Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.
1 John 3:14-16
14. We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.
15. Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
16. Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.
1. I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
2. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
3. For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
4. For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:
5. So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
6. Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;
7. Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;
8. Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that showeth mercy, with cheerfulness.
9. Let love be without “dissimulation”. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
10. Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour "preferring" one another;
11. Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;
12. Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;
All the law and the prophets be summed up in this Love God with all your heart, mind and soul, and your neighbor as yourself ...
A brother shared this today: “If any man (or woman) says that he or she has a church or members, ask them this - did you purchase them with your own blood?
Acts 20:28 - Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
Some times as I have mentioned we can be so full of what the Lord has showed us, or told us, that we do not take the time to acknowledge, what God is revealing through our brethren. Sometimes we just need to take a deep breath, and realize that all members of the body are used of God for His Glory.
At times we will all fall short of what God requires of us, but if we repent, and seek His face, He will forgive us, and He will restore us, and He will use us all for His Glory and His purpose!
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
The last in the series, and saints this is an encouragement to the saints, and a warning to the luke warm!
Oh Lands sakes saints it only gets worse, but we need to know these things!
This series on u-tube is so interesting.
Monday, November 8, 2010
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Friday, November 5, 2010
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Monday, November 1, 2010
Oh Church please wake up to the wicked practice, this deceiving pagan blasphemy....