This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Testimony From A Brother Behind Prison Walls!


This last Sunday, I went to visit a young brother in Prison, and came away, as I always do, feeling edified and greatly encouraged by his on going testimony, of what God is doing in and through him.
 
(Please note that I am inserting the word "Blank" for privacy reasons. There are certain companies across the nation, that shop out some of their jobs for prison inmates to do, and pay them, that they may gain work skills, and be able to pay for their room and board while they are in prison. I left the caps, as they were his own inflection.)

I had him e-mail me his testimony on this subject, so that I would get it correct.
 
Quote:
I started my new job at Blank company” about 2 months ago.
Two weeks into the job, the other men were starting to worry about us being only given “part time” work, by the way things were looking.

I then shared with one of the men, about how The LORD had gotten me this job. I explained that I had been praying, for "a minimum wage job", for eight months, and how The LORD on HIS time, provided this job for me, and that GOD doesn't do anything halfway.
 
I also I told this man about me praying for "more work", and now we have so many “Items to package” it is not even funny. They can't believe it, but I can, I know it was GOD that did this.

Anyway, this man was still not saying anything about work, and still hasn’t, but I told him the other day at work, “You know what would be awesome?”
“If they gave us a turkey for thanksgiving and a Christmas party for the five of us, since we are part of the company.”

This man said, “ THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!”

Then, no more than 15 minutes later, as we drove back to the dorm, when we got in the van, the first words out of bosses mouth were, “I got an e-mail from the big boss and he wants’ to know what you guys want to eat on Wednesday, for thanksgiving day!”

I PRAISED IMMEDIATELY, and as I turned around the man that was doubting, was looking at me in AWE!

I said, "Well GLORY BE TO GOD!"

The next day I asked this same man, “Wouldn't it be awesome if after our probation period ends, they started to pay us for holidays, just like they pay others in their company?”
 
He started to say, “THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN” but stopped halfway, and said, “ I TAKE THAT BACK, THAT'S WHAT I SAID ABOUT THE FOOD.”

PRAISE GOD! I believe this man is seeing GOD move, but he doesn't know what to do, so I just continue TO PRAISE GOD, because it's HIM whose doing this.

GOD IS MOVING on my behalf and allowing these men, to see HIM WORK, AND HIS FAITHFULNESS TO THOSE WHO LOVE HIM, AMEN! End Quote.
 
I might add, that this young brother shared with me, that he prays all day long at work, and one of the men asked him, and I quote:
 
"Where do you go while you are working?"
 
The young brother responded, "What do you mean, "Where do I go?"
 
The man responded, "Well you look like you are not here sometimes."

The young brother responded, "I am talking to God."
 
The man responded, "All day?",
 
The brother responded, "Yes",
 
The man responded, "Eight hours, for eight hours you pray?"

The young brother responded, "Yes" end quote

Now this in no way was a boast, this is a most humble young brother, because God brought him to the end of himself nearly a year and a half ago, unto Salvation in Jesus Christ. This is just the truth, and this is how this young brother is sustained by God in his circumstance!
There is nothing, or no one that can separate us from the love of God saints!
I thought of all the "Christians" and family members, who know this young man, but do not "choose" to visit him, and what they are missing out on.

I thought on those "Christians" who would dare not take a morning away from "Church" in order to travel to visit him, and I cried, for they no not what they do.
For it is written:
"Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me."
 
Note:If you are interested in reading other testimonies in regards to this young brother then click on the "Behind Bars But Free" beside the "Labels) icon on the end of this blog post.

2 comments:

sarah said...

Beautiful! Praise God!
Bless you Lord Jesus Christ FOREVER!

A Seed Sower said...

Yes sister Sarah, the Lord He is Good!