This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Just as Oil and Water Do Not Mix, Neither Should Believers with Unbelievers- For any Cause!


I was sent this today from a friends ministry (I don’t have the same beliefs as this friend). It troubles me because I see this as yet another means to work toward a one world religious system-call me crazy!

I don't know how you feel saints, but I will not transgress the word of God which tells me not to be unequally yoked together with unbelievers, in order to save this country or my own neck or the necks of my family-period. I will not trust in the arm of the flesh to save me, I shall put my life in God's hands!

Quote:
We have come into the Kingdom for such a time as this. Though we have been warning of these days for years, men of God who carry much more for weight, influence, and reputation have come up with a document entitled The Manhattan Declaration. Evangelical, Catholic, and Orthodox Christians are signing it by the scores to defend life, marriage, and religious liberty in the days of Obama.

To those who may be tempted not to sign due to Catholic or Orthodox participation, I would remind you of Benjamin Franklin's quote, "If we don't hang together, we will hang separately." If men of good conscience do not stand in these days against the common enemy that seeks to destroy innocent life in the womb, pervert marriage, and censor the word of God, we will no longer enjoy the freedom to debate our theological differences.

I would encourage every one to read the document and if you find merit, please pass it on in your sphere of influence. I've already posted it on our website and signed it. We are entering a time where the Church will be forced to either do wrong or suffering wrong, participate in injustice or become the victim of injustice. As for me and my house, by God's grace, we will continue to serve the Lord. End Quote

Here is the link to the Manhattan Project so you can see for yourself:
The Manhattan project

Luke 17:33
Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18

14. Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

18And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

For the child of God it is not "Any means to an end" We are not to put our trust in men for our deliverance, we are not to lean on the arm of the flesh to save us. This is nothing more than yet another move of the Church of Rome to gather all under her wing.

Saints I fear that many are being sap suckered into seeing Obama as Satan (whom he is being controlled by) the Muslims as Satan (whom they are controlled by)and then The Church of Rome and all those who yoke together with her...as the saviour who can deliver us from both...only time will tell if what I feel is right...

Be wise saints, in this hour be wise!
Hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches!

No comments: