This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Monday, December 14, 2009

The "Conditional" Love of the Organized Church-Total Hypocrisy!!!!


I was sickened yesterday, to hear the first hand account from a lost mother of 3 children, who's husband is absent, and who is in dire financial need. A local church she had attended occasionally, had pledged to get her children Christmas presents through "Toys for Tots". When the mother called to see about the status of the gifts (which she had applied and qualified for) for the children, she was told by the pastor, "Well you weren't in church this morning so the children won't be getting the gifts, maybe next year!"

ABOMINATION.
This pastor also runs a food program, which he attaches the condition of church attendance to..... this man shall be judged by the measure he uses to minister to the poor...he is a control freak.... (I can say this, because I have sat in several of his services). We can not control people and make them get saved. It is the Holy Spirit's job to bring conviction, and draw men to salvation, not ours. We are to preach the gospel free of charge and love unconditionally.
We are to give hoping for nothing in return...nothing! Yes i am angry!

GOD IS ANGRY AT THE OPPRESSION OF THE POOR AND NEEDY!!!

As the children of God how dare we put conditions on giving to the needy-HOW DARE WE!!!!
Please pray for this mothers salvation and pray for her little family.
She was laid off from her job in November but starts a new job today.

I personally experienced another of the so called "Conditional" love fests of the "organized" church last evening, when attending-yes- a "Christmas" program for children- people asked if they could hug me-I must say, I live right across the street from this "Church", if they want to hug me, and they love me so much - cross the street any day, and hug me all you want-(yes I let them hug me-ugh!) -Saints listen if we don't love each other outside the walls of a "Church" what type of love is it we have? If we don't want to fellowship with one another outside of "Church" walls, the love we have is phony, fake, pretencions and we fall short!

This stinking attitude of -we will love you if you come to our church, if you follow our rules-is a stench in the nostrils of God!

Some born again Christians may not put the stock in "Christmas" that many do -but that does not mean that we are to shut off the bowels of Mercy to the lost.
At least this is the time of the year the whole world acknowledges the birth of the Saviour, and God honors those who honor HIM.

AS YOU HAVE DONE IT UNTO THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN YOU HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME!

4 comments:

Inky said...

It is hard to believe any Pastor would say such a thing. Your mother should findanother church right away. God knows this Pastors wicked ways.

A Seed Sower said...

Hi Inky, It was not my mother, but a mother of 3 children...God bless you...Oh and I don't think the young lady will ever go back to that church...and I don't blame her...God will provide for her and her children inspite of that pastor.

diana said...

Helen,
This and so many other reasons are why I have such a hard time "going to church" I know that I should not give up meeting with other believers but it is getting rather difficult to know who they are by just going into a Christian church. I long for fellowship and I want my kids to know other believers but everywhere I look this is what I see! Bless you!
Diana

A Seed Sower said...

God bless you also Diana, I am going to do a u-tube video on "What is a Christian" within the next week as the LORD allows...