This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

It Will Be Worth It All!!!!


What ever indignities, blasphemies, and persecutions we have to suffer through in this life saints of God, it shall be worth it all when we see Jesus...

What ever you are going through saints of God, it shall all fade away in the life to come in Christ Jesus our Lord....

Though loved ones forsake you and say all manner of evil against you, it shall pass...all those who rejoice in your sufferring now, shall weep and wail in that day...when He says..."I love my children, I always have."

If you suffer rejection, remember He suffered before you, and left you an example...
Though friends forsake you, He will not...He will never leave you nor forsake you, but He shall perform in you that which will prepare you for eternity....

Many claim to know God today saints, they do not, His fruit is not in them, they strive at the wind, they live for evil of every kind, to do that which is good in the site of God is not in them.

Jealousy Envy Strife and Unforgiveness, are not fruits of the Holy Spirit....

Jesus will ask in that day:

Were you longsuffering and gentle and kind with others?

Were you quick to forgive others when they wronged you?

I tell you many will seek to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven in that day, and He shall say unto them...
When I was lonely and distraught - you did not comfort me....

When I had a need - you did not seek to provide it...
When I sought for you - you would not be found of me....

When I called you - you would not answer....

You were too busy seeking after the things of this world, to have time for me or the brethren.... now I have no time for you, "Depart from me ye that work iniquity, I never knew you!".....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello My wife and I live in the Philippines. I retired from US ARMY Civilian Electronics worker 35 years.
I was born again in 1979 before that i was a dope smoker etc. Your Diva stuff is good work, I wish someone would do something like that for the male false prophets. Ringo4life is doing some stuff but it is too focused on black people. please check out my facebook some videos
there. Your are a blessing

A Seed Sower said...

Well then Daniel you will like the video I am currently working on. I am glad you are getting something out of the videos, and thank you for leaving a comment.
Yes there a a lot of videos out there exposing Bentley and Dollar and the like...I do videos as the Holy Spirit leads me, so pray for me. I am sure the Lord will lead men to do videos on the men...but He may lead me to do some also.
Praise God for saving your soul, He is Good. Amen
God bless
Seed Sower/aka Helen