This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Religious Divas Part 5-the "anti-christ" posted it??

Is this really worthy of my being labeled the "anti-Christ" ...Oh dear, I so fear for the souls of men and women today, who love their idols so much, that they are willingly ignorant of the true things of God. I count it all joy when I am labeled as such, little does this person who left the comment on the video on u-tube know that their comment was a great blessing to me. Those of you who truly know me, know I am smiling right now! This tells me that I need to share this video for the sake of those who have not yet viewed it!

Listen saints, we shall all be called a lot worse and treated a lot harsher before this thing is all over, stand fast saints, and look up for your redemption draweth nigh!

No comments: