This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Stay Focused Saints of God!


This is the exhortation I received from my brother in the Lord, who is behind bars, this last Sunday when I visited him. "Stay focused no matter what Satan tries to throw your way."

I have had to put this exhortation into practice this week saints, and I am sure this is an exhortation that you can also apply to the situations that come your way also.

Satan is very busy, tearing down, accusing, discouraging, afflicting and attempting to kill and destroy. Saints we can't afford to dwell on what we see and what we hear we must trust in the Lord, and not lean to our own understanding, knowing that all things are possible with God, and I mean ALL!!!!!! For nothing is impossible with HIM!!!!
If you have failed saint of God, repent, and pray for God's strength to be imparted to you, and stand fast, and continue on the straight and the narrow way.

No comments: