This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Sunday, March 15, 2015

A Testimony-Sarah’s Homecoming Part 2

The Lord was so very Gracious and Merciful to me, and He woke me shortly after midnight Saturday night, and began to speak to me by His Holy Spirit.  

He told me that I was to stand and speak for Sarah at her Memorial service, as if He had opened the heavens and allowed her to be there and speak to everyone in attendance. He said, I should tell the Christians there not to begrudge her, her place in Heaven just because she had come in at the 11th hour. He spoke other things to me then He spoke of the parable of the laborers of the vineyard, and He gave me words to speak to each of her friends, and family members and her sons, I prayed that I would not forget all the things He had shared with me by His Spirit. The Holy Spirit wanted me to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Sarah is with Jesus, and also so I could know what she would want me to say.

When I got up in the morning I went straight to the computer and started to record all that the Holy Spirit had shared with me during the night. And I noted about the Holy Spirit’s reference to the 11th hour, and I thought well that doesn’t apply here, because at that time we had been told that she had died at 10pm on the 15th, which later changed, and again my mind wasn’t clear... so I took off that reference. And then I asked the Lord, “Where is the parable of the laborers in the vineyard?” and I opened by Bible which was right beside my computer, and the first thing my eyes laid upon was Matthew 20:6 And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle.

I new immediately that I had my confirmation, there are no coincidences with God, of all the pages my Bible could have opened to, it opened there, and what’s more, as I read before and after that scripture, I realized that I was in the midst of the parable of the laborers in the vineyard, and I had my confirmation beyond any shadow of a doubt. Every time I feel I have gotten a word from the Lord I always go to my Bible to seek confirmation so that I know that I am hearing from the Lord.

When my husband got up that same morning I began to tell him what had happened and he said, “Yes, I know, I had a dream last night and I saw the most beautiful field of flowers like a mass field of wild flowers, and there she was walking in the midst of them. And there I had my third confirmation. I tell you saints the Lord is Good all the time.

It had been Sarah’s wish to be cremated, and I was having an extremely hard time with this idea, yet again the Lord came to my rescue. The Holy Spirit spoke into my heart Sunday night and He said, “I will give you beauty for ashes

Early Monday morning, I got a call from one of the ministers that goes into the prison where Sarah’s husband is, and I was sharing a lot of the testimony that I’ve shared with you already, and then I told him that the Holy Spirit had spoken to my heart. And again, remember that my brain is at that time not working the way it should, and with the amount of clarity it should have. And I told him, that the Holy Spirit had spoken to me about Him giving me beauty for ashes, and I said, “I don’t know if that’s just something people say and they think it is in the scriptures, or if it’s actually in there.”

And he got very quiet, then he said, “Helen it’s in Isaiah,” he said, “We used that this weekend in ministering”.

And I was just so thrilled in my spirit, so thrilled in my spirit and of course I searched it out, and I found it.

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
 
3To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified. Isaiah 61:1-3

The scripture was relatable in so many areas and also considering the fact that the Holy Spirit had spoken yet another scripture to me.
Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.
John 12:24 
The Holy Spirit explained to me, that yes Jesus was that grain of corn mentioned here and He gave His life that it bear much fruit, but that Sarah would say, she also became a grain of corn and may He, the Lord, receive much fruit by my death, and much Glory that He so well deserves, God is so Good.

As Tuesday morning arrived, and I knew I would soon be facing the people at the Memorial service, the Lord now made it totally alive to me the reason He had sent me to Deuteronomy.... Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. Deuteronomy 31:6 

 The Lord also took me into Hannah’s prayer, which is in 1 Samuel chapter 2, and I zeroed in on verses 6-10 which you can read at your own pace, but it was just a reminder of how even in the midst of grief, the Lord enables us to be strong and to be able to stand, and to be able to testify and bring Glory to Him.

There are so many testimonies associated to Sarah’s death that I will continue to share, and I will do a Part 3, it may take me a while, but what God has done has been totally amazing. And Sarah would say to anyone out there who has prayed for her, “God is Faithful, and He is Good, and He heard every prayer, and I have no more pain, and I shall shed no more tears, I am in the arms of Jesus. And to those who don’t know, or live for Jesus Christ now, don’t wait until the 11th hour of your life like I did, don’t let it have to be through your death, and taking the chance that then the Glory will come. Our lives are a precious gift, and we were created to bring God Glory now, not just throughout all eternity. Seek God with all your heart and with all your mind and with all your soul and He will hear you.

I am currently working on part 3 and will post it as soon as I have it done.
 

 

 

No comments: