This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How Wicked the World is, But How Wonderful And Great Our God Is!


Saints my soul is heavy this morning as I reflect on those who are lost around me, and those who are in bondage, and not looking to God for their help. My heart cries out to God for Mercy for my loved ones.

Then I just opened David Wilkerson's daily devotional e-mail, Oh what encouragement!

I recommend you click on the link to your upper right side of this blog and read today's Word.


Saints we are in trying times, and Satan is working his hardest to discourage and defeat us, but in Christ Jesus our Lord we shall not be defeated, but we shall rise victorious. We shall overcome all those things that currently strive to overwhelm us. Many principalities and powers work daily, to destroy our faith, and confidence in God. We are all in a battle of one sort or another, and we will be until our Lord comes. My tests and trials and battles may not be the same as yours, but we all fight the good fight of our faith.

If someones life seems perfect, or their life seems easier than yours, it is not, because all the true children of God are harassed by the enemy of our souls. So don't feel alone in your trials saints of God, and don't resent your trials because they are for our perfecting.

It will be given one of these days for Satan to wear out the saints of the most High God, but our Hope is in Jesus Christ, who promises to be with us, even unto the end of the earth.

God Bless You All!

Seed Sower

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen Helen, the Lord lead me to the
devotional this morning also. God is faithful! Sue