This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Shall The Lord Not Judge For All This Evil?
The Lord shall surley come and He shall not keep silence, he shall blow upon the mighty and they shall fall and He shall consume them with a devouring fire. For our God is a consuming Fire!
Woe Unto The Evil Doers.
20. Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
21. Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!
22. Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:
23. Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!
24. Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.
14. Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.
15. And the mean man shall be brought down, and the mighty man shall be humbled, and the eyes of the lofty shall be humbled:
16. But the LORD of hosts shall be exalted in judgment, and God that is holy shall be sanctified in righteousness.
1 Samuel 2:9-10
9. He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.
10. The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the LORD shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed.
For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.
Ecclesiastes 10: 8
8. He that diggeth a pit (for others) shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.
Therefore this shall be the end of the wicked, you shall look for him but he shall not be found of you, for the Lord of Hosts shall destroy them all, and they shall be found no more at all. Therefore take heart dear saints of God and look unto the Lord for He is your shelter in the time of trouble.
38. But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.
39. But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.
40. And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.