This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Friday, May 1, 2009

A Prayer For The Young People-God Is Faithful!


I Pray Oh Father God for any young people who may be drawn to this blog, who are intelligent young people, but who are not using their talents, and the gifts You have given them, for your Glory Oh God, because they don't know you Lord.

I pray for those who have been deprived of any up bringing in Your Truth Oh Lord. I pray for those who have been indoctrinated by the ways of this world, and evil seducers, and therefore they are blind to Your Truth Lord.

I Pray Oh God that You Oh Lord would speak to their hearts, and awaken their conscience's for Your sake Oh Lord, and for Your Glory Oh Lord. Even if it be only one of them Lord!

I pray Oh Lord Jesus that you would open their eyes, before it is too late, and your Judgments fall upon the whole earth. Amen.

Join me in this prayer, if you will saints of God, for He is Faithful who called us, and He Hears our Prayers!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Father I lift these children up before you. I pray that they be let loose from satans grip in the Mighty and Holy Name of Jesus from all that is holding or binding them from standing in total committment, repentance and adoration of You Lord.

I pray that they be quickened to a new life and new way of thinking Lord. That they may yearn to search your ways, to read your word and to pray without cease. May they stand boldly before you with a grateful and contrite heart. May they make a stand for you Lord.

Lord I pray that the Precious Holy Spirit teach them the Your ways. Cast them not away from your presence Oh Lord, nor take thy Holy Spirit from them.

I pray they find comfort in You Lord. I thank You Lord for your Faithfulness, that Your Will be done in this situation that Helen has petitioned you about.

And Lord I know the love you have for your children, how you long for them to love you and follow your loving plan that you have put forth in your Holy Word.

In Jesus Name I come in agreement with my Sister Lord, because you said if two or more come together in agreement in your name, you will be there and hear their prayers. And we stand on those wonderful promises. Lord I thank You for your loving kindness, mercy and compassion Thank You Lord, praise Your Holy Name!!!

A Seed Sower said...

Thank you sister, Praise God ...Amen