This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave When First We Practice To Deceive!

Sadly everyone is out to make a buck on the back of this virus...but at least this gives us a clearer picture of our government....here's my 5 cents worth..a could be scenario ... as I have told you saints before I ever heard this video, I have smelled a rat in all this swine flue stuff. It makes no sense at all, not to close the borders, not to screen airplane passengers, not to screen those coming into the country and those leaving-unless you want to lower your population-unless you have a darker agenda. The trouble with our leaders and politicians is that they are transparent, the evil bleeds through. The smarter they think that they, and the more they behave like gods...the dumber they become. There is but one God and they are provoking HIM.

Obama went to Mexico knowing what was happening with the virus...and he had already been briefed on what was up and was vaccinated against it. This then gives the appearance that America played no part in any transportation of this genocidal virus.

Then ole Joe Biden steps up and says he wouldn't advise his family to get on any public transport system...the the white house press secretary steps up to the microphone and says, "No that's not what Joe Biden meant I will tell you what he meant"....believe it or not the reporters actually laughed at him... and so they should ... Look I believe our government is conspiring against its own people...this is evil .... I believe that there are those who are using the Mexican people and the American people for an experiment....call me crazy...but these are the Last days saints and wickedness is increasing by the hour...the only safe place for the child of God is in Jesus Christ our Lord.

The one thing that happens every time man tries to play God, it backfires on them....just wait saints, those of us who survive this scourge will see the end of the wicked. Their wicked schemes shall return upon them...he who digs a pit for another shall fall into it himself!!!

To the Most High God be the Glory!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen sister. The Holy Ghost has revealed this to me also, before you made this post. This is wickness is high places! But God is still in control. The Spirit told me that this virus is not found in nature and I saw the deceptiveness right away.

Deborah said...

Praise the Lord Sis! Thanks:)

I think I smelled a rat myself, actually I have known this for some time.

Amen Servant, God is still on the Throne and in Control, we know the ending, Amen!

Pastor David spoke about this briefly last night on Paltalk. It is a conspiracy, we aren't nuts, they are conspiring against us. They knew all along this is what they were going to do.

I look at things like this, and this is just to make you think:)

If Obamination is the anti-christ, June will put him in office for 6 months. He will then have 3.5yrs left. Something to ponder huh?

I can see martial law coming and this virus may be the thing to get it started. We shouldn't fear though, we serve a mighty and supernatural God, Amen!

I'm still not ruling out ole Hill of beans...they are liars just like their father. LOL!

Watch, Pray, and Look Up! Our Redemption Draweth Nigh Saint's!

diana said...

I have never, ever felt this way about my own government before. I have never been one to believe in conspiracies, quite the contrary. But, things seemed to have turned topsy turvy. I see things in a whole new way these past few months, it is getting clearer all of the time. I believed that this was a man made thing from the get go. I felt quite sick about that realization the night it hit me. And now our government is trying to instill great fear in all of us in order to control. Let us not fear but know that God is in control even when it looks like the government is!
Diana