This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

God is Faithful


I speak these things today saints in the Love of God, and because I needed the encouragement myself and the Holy Spirit has spoken it to me first.

Help me here saints, if to be absent from the body is to be present with the lord, why are so many in opposition to the death of this earthly body?

If Satan could persecute and strike Job with the death of his children, financial ruin and disease, yet not take his life, at the order of God …..and in all this Job sinned not nor charged God foolishly, why then are so many issuing warnings against plagues, and countless other disasters and conspiracies, and not tempering them with the Hope of Jesus Christ/Yeshua, and the Word of God?...Could it be because they are trying to place fear into the hearts of the children of God?

These warnings of the things that are coming on the earth, are set out plainly in the word of God and are tempered with the Hope that is in Christ Jesus/Yeshua. Plagues are a judgment from God, and as the rain falls upon the just and the unjust, many will be affected by these plagues, but we must still rest in the Lord. The wicked will perish, the just shall be with the Lord. The Lord will decide who is to be taken by these plagues.
I have family, with small children, and I am but dust, and at times fear will attempt to wash over me, for their sakes, when I see different news bulletins, but God quickens me by His Spirit, to look to Him, and to encourage the brethren!

Is He our ever present Help in time of trouble or not?
Has he ever forsaken you child of God?

When Christ agonized in the garden, and he agonized, He said, “If it be possible let this cup pass from me”….he did not say, "Oh God find me a rock to crawl under …. Give me a place to hide!"
He said, “Never the less Thy Will be done.”
He was willing to suffer unto death for you saints of God, and for me…do we honestly owe Him any less.

No one loves persecution-it is painful-no one enjoys imprisonment and ridicule. However for many followers of Jesus Christ/Yeshua, it has come in the past, starting with the disciples, later with Corrie Tenboom in the death camps of Nazi Germany…millions died, few escaped, but Corrie’s story show’s how Jesus was with her and her sister unto death. Many saints have lived and died with a great testimony of the presence of Christ in their fire-just like the three Hebrew children in the furnace-Christ was with them in the fire.

I have had people suggest that I crawl under a rock and not blog because I am being monitored by the CIA.. Oh for pities sake people…He who seeks to save his life shall loose it
The Word says, some may be imprisoned and suffer many untold things, and generally be persecuted, yet others will find a place of refuge, so why do we fear?

What a right blooming state, we the body of Christ, are in today!

I have had yet others incensed at me because I took a particular blog down, there in, their comment in the process was removed also, and they felt I was censoring them in so doing, when actually I was paying heed to their view and thought I mind be offending others by that particular blog…Oh how our egos are gy-normous now aren’t they?

The thing is saints, some seek to tear down and some seek to build up the body of Christ. Some make it their mission to let everyone know how right they are and how wrong everyone else is.
God help us, and wake us up to the hour we are living in….Why are we so concerned with our flesh, and so unwilling to die to our flesh?

I have observed yet others show such gross self righteousness and unforgiveness toward others, because they believe themselves to be right and everyone else wrong. They believe they alone have the divine revelation. It's like there is this constant chorus of "I'm right and he's wrong, or she's wrong and I'm right, follow me, no follow me"
Look saints if we have all knowledge, and have not the love of God, we are but a sounding brass and a tinkling symbol. Arrogance and pride have no place in the heart of a child of God, neither do anger and bitterness, whether against governments, leaders, sinners or saints.

I have been diss-fellowshiped by yet others, because I dare speak against their favorite teacher/idol, evangelist, or they didn’t think I responded quickly enough to their great advice on one thing or another. This has gone on for years saints, and its all flesh.
Yet others when I left their church, no longer show that they consider me a part of the body of Christ. As long as you're a part of their group your their sister, then when you step outside of that group-your anathema, and its all flesh!
On the other hand I have other brothers and sisters in the Lord who love me and fellowship with me no matter whether I agree 100% with them on everything or not, or whether they agree with me 100% or not.
Above all saints we need to be concerned with what God knows, and what He thinks, not how others perceive us.
You to, saints of God have suffered these things; they are common amongst the brethren.
You to, have seen these things take place saints of God.
There are so many, who, if you don’t believe as they do you’re considered just plain dumb. There is a teaching and a doctrine to fit any need today, so many voices to listen to that they just become a mingled, muffled roar to me.

We are all in a pitiful state saints, and God is bringing judgment that His body may be humbled, and recognize from whence we have been brought and at what Price, and repent!

If we are inscribed on the palm of the Lords hand, if the very hairs of our head are numbered, if our lives are hid with God in Christ Jesus, if man can take our lives, but not our souls….just what do we have to fear saints?
Does God hold our lives in His hands or not?
If you believe He does, then what do you have to fear precious Child of The Most High?
Is God able or is He impotent?

If Satan can instill fear into the heart of a child of God, he believes he can steal their faith. That is what he is intent on doing, and don’t forget it saints. We are in a battle for our soul’s saints of God. Remember always in all situations and at all times no matter what is ahead of us saints...GOD IS FAITHFUL!

Psalm 56:2-4-The words of David
2. Mine enemies would daily swallow me up: for they be many that fight against me, O thou most High.
3. What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.
4. In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

Hebrews 13:5-6 & 8
5. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
6. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
8. Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Romans 14:7-9
7. For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself.
8. For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord’s.
9. For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

Let your hope be in Christ dear and most precious saints of the Most High God it is He who holds our lives in His Power!

1 comment:

diana said...

just what I needed to hear this morning. thank you
Diana