This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Painting of Obama Depicted As Christ


ABOMINATION!
That a man should be knowingly depected this way, without opposition, is and abomination.
Click on link for article.

And were they ashamed when they commited abominations? No, and neither could they blush!
Jeremiah 6:15-19
15. Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore they shall fall among them that fall: at the time that I visit them they shall be cast down, saith the LORD.
16. Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.
17. Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken.
18. Therefore hear, ye nations, and know, O congregation, what is among them.
19. Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it.

4 comments:

randy said...

This picture crosses the line. I feel these things are happening to draw out what may be considered malcontents, racists, and anti-Obama citizens. It is a technique used like using bait to catch a mouse or rodent. With each new effort, more speak out and expose themselves.

I do not mind being exposed regarding my opinion on this photo, or painting, or whatever it is! Whoever did this painting is committing blasphemy against the One who died for me-Christ is the only God worshiped in the world who took my sins upon Himself, even though He was sinless Himself, and the Father saw the sacrifice of Christ and was pleased. A new and better way was opened for all to enter in.

DEborah said...

I agree Randy...
And the thing is, Obama is not standing up and saying anything, he is loving it because he loves himself.

It won't be long now.

Anonymous said...

How anyone can do this!!!!! Art is one thing, but this is taking it too far. Let remember what Jesus has taught us.....and lets think of some of the things Obama has approved of today...sorry...this is againt everything ever!!!!! I am deeply offended by this and who ever painted this, I pray to our true God to forgive you for you know not what you do!!!!!!

ShalomLucinda said...

Personally,
I think the Picture looks like a Monarch Butterfly and not a true image of Christ. Maybe this is a trigger to many sleeper's in this nation?

Blessings,
Shalom Lucinda