This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Yet Another Message to the American Church!


Saints, God has a perfect intention for our current judgments and our troubles in this nation. It is to bring us through the fire of affliction and tribulation, so that we may be willing to forsake all we are, and all we have. That we be willing for His will to be done in our lives, that we be purified and our robes made white.

Instead of hearing His voice, and heeding it, many are kicking and screaming and rebelling and saying, “No Lord not this way, I don’t want to give up my prosperity, I don’t want to give up my comfort, I don’t want to be without the security of my self built financial hedge, I don’t want to give up the lusts of my flesh I don't want to suffer!”

The Lord wants to perfect us, that we may say,
God we can’t save ourselves we need you Lord, we are wretched and blind and naked, we are not sufficient in ourselves Lord. We acknowledge that we can’t change the hearts of people, we can’t stop the evil Lord.” God is waiting for us to cry out to Him for deliverance.

Instead some are saying, “Lord let our will be done, it is our job to subdue the powers of evil at work in our land Lord, you can do nothing without us.” - God laughs at thoughts such as these.

God is not waiting on us to set up his kingdom. He can do that quite nicely without us saints…He is waiting on us to acknowledge our nothingness without Him, and He is waiting for us to repent and turn from our sins. He is waiting for us to let go of this current world!

No comments: