Oh my!...... Just so as you know your not alone saint of God, when you see and hear the news daily around you, and sigh and say-Oh God!
I tell you Politicians could not get much more evil, and the church could not get much more reprobate and wicked....or could they?
2 Timothy 3:13
But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
I have a couple of places I check each day, one for world news and current events, Drudge Report.com, the other to see what is going on in "Christian circles" and that is, Apostasy Watch.com-under "Whats New" I check the "Latest Updates", and "News Headlines".... and let me tell you, the things you read in the news, and what is going on in the name of Jesus today, will make your flesh crawl!
For many, news headlines cause them to fear, for the things that are coming upon the earth.However for the saints of God, (of course we should have concern for the state of the unsaved around us), should rejoice as we see The Day of The LORD approaching. All these things tell us, that we are in the time of the great falling away, and the time of the end. It confirms to us what is written in the scriptures:
2 Timothy 3:1-9
2. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3. Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
6. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
8. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
9. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.
Such wickedness is in the "Church" today that Hell is enlarging herself!
However, via the Internet, the folly of many a false teacher and prophet, both men and women, is being manifest to all men-Praise God. The Lord has moved, and is moving through many a saint to expose the wicked amongst us.
13. Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.
14. Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.
This of course is speaking of those who rejoice in their wickedness, and take pleasure in persecuting the righteous.
15. And the mean man shall be brought down, and the mighty man shall be humbled, and the eyes of the lofty shall be humbled:
16. But the LORD of hosts shall be exalted in judgment, and God that is holy shall be sanctified in righteousness. AMEN!!!
Even so come soon LORD JESUS!!!!