This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Zealand Woman Sells Souls To Highest Bidder


I tell you saints there is one born every minute, any more.
This woman, sad to say, is from the City I was born and raised. This is yet another reason why I tell folks, New Zealand may be the most beautiful place on the face of the earth, but I couldn't live there now, cause the folks are liberal Godless nuts-with a few exceptions of course.
I would be arrested if I moved back there, because I just wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut, against such absolute Godless nonsense.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/christchurch/3421132/Vials-containing-ghosts-fetch-2800-after-spirited-bidding

No comments: