This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Do People Call You A Religioius Fanatic?

Do people call you a religious fanatic, or a Jesus/Yeshua fanatic?

Well if they don’t brother, sister, they should, and if not, there may just be something lacking in your walk with the Lord. For God himself said, “I would that you be HOT or Cold, if your luke warm I will SPEW you out of MY MOUTH.”

Fanatic: marked by excessive enthusiasm and often intense uncritical devotion.

Is your enthusiasm for The Lord considered by others to be excessive?
It should be, you should be, as many talk of, but seldom practice, on fire for God.
If you have taken the watered down path, brother, sister, your going to be found wanting in the days to come, for your light is dim and your oil supply is low.

I once was told by a pastor’s daughter, “You can spend to much time talking about the Lord, you’ve got to make time for other things.”
Well I had spent 30 years talking about other things, when I got saved, Jesus was all I was interested in talking about, but it seemed that other Christians didn’t feel that same fanaticism.
Yet the watered down church would talk about revival, what would they do if revival came? I have seen the thing called the church revived so many times that it is like trying to get a corpse to breath…that’s what is like exactly.
Oh when the revival is all about the Holy Spirit breathing upon the masses till they feel all warm and fuzzy, they are all for that, the feeling the precious presence of the true Holy Spirit brings is wonderful. But when true revival comes it requires a renewed walk with the Lord and a complete selling out to His will. Well that’s a different story, that’s considered being fanatical….to over the top, just give us the warm fuzzies, oh and while your at it financial blessings, yes we love that. But crucify our flesh, die to our selves never. It’s ok don’t ya know, everyone eventually goes to heaven anyway…”Oh really.” And just where do you find that in the Word of God?
“There are many paths to heaven”.
“Oh really” so where do you find that in the Word of God?
Well now even the Christians are saying, the Word is not correct, it’s been mistranslated, misunderstood…now they have found the ultimate weapon to wear out some of the saints of God, by removing their faith in the written Word of God, the ultimate deception!
Look dear Saints of God, Jesus knew these things would occur that is why He said, “When I come will I find faith?”
How totally sad for our precious Lord and Saviour. Stand fast and firm on The Rock Jesus Christ/Yeshua Saints…God Bless You.

Revelation 3:14-22
And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Let us not be like the Laodicean church saints, let us repent and return to our first love, before the bridegroom cometh.

1 comment:

Bonny said...

I long to be fanatical, and to be sold out for Jesus, and yet I know that so often I am caught up in work, family responsibilities and trying to please an unsaved husband....and there is precious little time to draw aside to just be with Him and love Him, and hear His voice. And precious few to fellowship with, who want the deeper things of God. Keep blogging, dear sis, I need these words!