This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Last Great End Time Revival

Where is the last great end time revival to take place?

Whom is God going to revive?

Upon whom is God to pour out of His Spirit in this reviving?

Are the gentiles the ones whom God is to revive?

Who are the DRY BONES spoken of in Ezekiel?

ISRAEL!!!!

Ezekiel 37: 11-14
Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD

The reviving of the dry bones!

So is it the whole of ISRAEL that will be revived?

Could it be dear gentile brothers and sisters that we have been looking to the wrong group of people desiring to see a great revival break out?

Could it be that our prayers for revival have been selfish, ignoring whom God says He is going to revive in these last days, before Christ’s return?

To whom was the gospel of Jesus Christ to be preached first?

The Jews first, and then the gentiles.

The last shall be first and the first shall be last!

The last to receive and accept Yeshua will always be the first, will receive the same reward.
For goodness sakes folks Jesus is a Jew the disciples are Jews, why the jealousy?
It is Israel whom the Lord intended to provoke to jealousy by grafting in the gentiles.

Luke 21:24
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations:
and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

The times of the gentiles being fulfilled my friends, are upon us.

I was reading the parable of the prodigal son this morning and it speaks to me of Israel. If this offends some, of that I am sorry. In this parable I see Israel like the son who went away from Yeshua, I see the older son, the irritated one, as I see some in the gentile church, wanting to ignore their younger brother, jealous of their younger brother, desiring that the Father cast off forever their younger brother….Desiring to take the place of the younger brother.

(Now I understand that Israel is actually our older brother in the sense that she was the first church, the first body of believers created and dedicated to the worship and service of the Most High. That she is first, and always will be first. Oh and gentile church this doesn't bother me, I rejoice, it is through the precious Jews that my salvation came.. Amen!!)

We gentiles need to get used to the fact that God is not done with His Israel.
To me the Word of God could not be any clear on the fact that God is not done with Israel, nor has the gentile church taken Israel’s place with Yeshua, than the following scriptures in Romans. These scriptures are as plian as the nose on your face to me, and always have been.

Romans 11:25-27
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be
wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
And so all Israel shall be saved
: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Romans 11:11-12
I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

Romans 11:15-16
For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are thebranches.

OH gentile believers open your eyes and your hearts to the truth.
Rejoice O gentile church and pray for the Revival of Israel...Amen

If you want to read more on how I feel on this subject: http://www.foodforhungrysheep.com/jews_and_the_nation_of_israel.htm

5 comments:

Marcel said...

wow, that was beautiful and insightful.

This from Roman's 11 came to mind.


Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
Rom 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
Rom 11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

"Be not highminded ,but fear "

When is the last time you heard this in an church or from any pastor.
They would not let Paul into most churches today or on Christian T.V.

A pastor reading this part of God's word in Church today would be considered quite offensive,mean-spirited and hatefilled.

I think much of the church has lost their fear and have become highminded and are cut off and don't even know it yet.
Pride has deceived their hearts as they assume they will be raptured out while Israel goes thru the tribulation period alone.

Marcel said...

wow, that was beautiful and insightful.

This from Roman's 11 came to mind.


Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
Rom 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
Rom 11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

"Be not highminded ,but fear "

When is the last time you heard this in an church or from any pastor.
They would not let Paul into most churches today or on Christian T.V.

A pastor reading this part of God's word in Church today would be considered quite offensive,mean-spirited and hatefilled.

I think much of the church has lost their fear and have become highminded and are cut off and don't even know it yet.
Pride has deceived their hearts as they assume they will be raptured out while Israel goes thru the tribulation period alone.

Anonymous said...

Thank you sister Helen for your writing on this important subject. As the Apostle Paul says; were they cast aside to be forgotten? May it never be!

The time is near for Him to give Jews a new heart, one of flesh to replace the one of stone in regard to Yeshua. He will give to them His Spirit of grace and supplication and the scales will fall off of their eyes and they will cry out for the One who died for them.

The Apostle Paul's hope was that the Church would make Israel jealous. Have we been successful in his hope? Some have, many have not. This is nothing new in God's equasion. We must thank our Heavenly Father that He has laid Israel on our hearts. I pray for them daily.

Asher Instrater of Revive Israel extimates, if I am not mistaken, 12-14 thousand Messianic Believers in Israel. They, and I am praying for 144,000! 12,000 from each Tribe!

We are living in exciting days. The days the Prophets spoke of are upon us. Let us not even give one thought to missing out on this one! I want to be involved in prayer and intercession and giving support as I can.

Thanks Again!

mtzion@hughes.net jrpeacher

A Seed Sower said...

Thanks for taking the time to comment Marcel. Yes I agree, you won't hear this preached in the gentile church, I have never heard it preached. Way back as a new Christian the Holy Spirit quickened it to my soul and I took it into my heart to stay. To me it is crystal clear, thanks for adding the extra scriptures. God bless.

Amy said...

Thanks Helen. I have never understood how someone can "love Jesus" and not love His own people. (Or not love the Torah - the Word. Jesus IS the WORD. What do they think that "Word" is? But that's another topic.) This was something I received - a special love of Israel and Jews - as soon as I believed - right along with a love of His Word. Meaning the entire Bible. I was a teenager never exposed to "church", maybe that's why. No one ever told me I should or shouldn't feel that way, I just did. I don't know, but it has always baffled me that most Christians don't. I was blessed to be led to a church that did preach this message and had a love for Jews and Israel, always emphasizing the fact that God's covenant with Israel is still in effect. They preached and taught just as much "Old" Testament as New, treating it as one cohesive book. I heard about Replacement Theology and other false doctrine, but I had no idea how prevalent it was until I moved away from New York.

This is a subject one could go on and on about. The bottom line is, the gentile church is supposed to be like Ruth. Period.