This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

America Is Imploding, Like A House Made of Cards!



11/25/08

Yesterday morning the Lord spoke to my heart that this nation of America is imploding, and we are not even aware of it. It has become like a house of cards in the hands of the Lord.

Then today I ran accross this article on Drudge Report which shows how our enemies are aware of our condition when many of us are not: http://www.drudgereport.com/flashrur.htm

I feel led to re-post this blog from last year, because I believe that it is revelant to this article on Drudge also.

A Vision For The Future of America (origonally posted 11/25/07)

While browsing the news on the internet a few years back, my eyes hit on a particular headline in regards to our military here in America. It said they are wanting to raise the age for recruits because they are short on enlistees.

I also saw a program note on the fact that more girls than boys are now being born.

However it was the spot on the military than triggered my memory.

The Holy Spirit reminded me of a vision that God gave an elderly lady in a church I used to attend.

In April of 1992 I was approached by Dorothy (now deceased) and she presented me with the following that she had written down for me:

To whom ever cares for our great country, I have experienced a very disturbing vision. I’ve tried to draw a rough sketch of it.

I saw to the left in my vision a defeated uncle Sam, presenting a silver tray in the shape (map) of our great United States of America (including in some way all 50 states).

On the tray was many, many aborted babies with hats on their heads - military, navy, Army, air force, green berets, nurses caps doctors, what else if any I did not see.

Also an Abortionist Dr. in his left hand he had an aborted baby by it’s feet. In his right hand a sharp pointed knife, both dripping with blood.

His pockets were bulging with money which was on the ground about him.

To the right was the grinning evil face of Saddam Hussein and the greedy faces of men with hands filled with money. Mostly oriental. I wish I could draw it, and I’ve tried. A large caption or wording above was “America is Doomed”!

Who is going to protect and keep America Free? Our future protectors are slaughtered by so called Doctors and their own mothers. Money crazed Americans are eager to sell our Country. When their money is spent, their wealth extended - left with No freedom! What then?

On her sketch (which I still have) among other things Dorothy wrote:

Fifteen or twenty years from now perhaps sooner! Who is going to grant protection and freedom for our county? Our defenders are being presented for slaughter to greedy murderers. Our enemies are waiting to buy their way in and over take our great land.

I don’t think even Dorothy realized just how prophetic and how true this vision was. I would challenge you to do internet searches on the following: abortion stat’s, military shortage, nursing shortage, doctor shortage, and American companies owned by red china. You will be surprised what you find. End Quote

Saints prepare yourselves for what is ahead, draw near to God, stand for JESUS while you still have the time.

No comments: