This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

God Cares About The Small Things!

We know the LORD cares for the sparrow, we need to trust that HE cares for us!

I have a small thing to share, that was a great blessing for me. Yesterday I received an unexpected phone call, from a saint of God. It came at I time that I really needed to hear the voice of a fellow saint, their voice was like a balm flowing through my soul.
So next time you think about calling someone-do it, you don't know how much of a blessing that call may be to someone!

1 comment:

Diana Kukk said...

Amen, sis. Listen for His voice as Elijah did.

1Ki 19:9 And he came thither unto a cave, and lodged there; and, behold, the word of the LORD came to him, and he said unto him, What doest thou here, Elijah?
1Ki 19:10 And he said, I have been very jealous for the LORD God of hosts: for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.
1Ki 19:11 And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the LORD. And, behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake:
1Ki 19:12 And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.