This blog is designed to make you "think". Also to encourage,exhort,edify and "Warn" the saints of God as we see the day of The Lord on the horrizon.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Surely It Shall Not Be Well With The Wicked!


I have observed the wicked and their hearts are continually set to do evil.

To do that which is right is not in them, neither do they desire in any way to please God.

They rise up with evil on their hearts and they do not sleep unless they pursue it.

They have made a god of themselves, there is none besides them, to consider others does not enter their minds.

Their lives revolve arround their own satisfaction, as they strive to gratify their flesh in one way or another.

Satan seeks to drag them down and down and down, yet they resist him not, neither do they understand their end. They think God does not see, and He does not hear, and He does not care...

God makes it so easy for us to cry out, to seek Him, but so many choose to close their hearts off from Him. I know, as I observe those I observe, I get so angry and I hurt so badly, yet I know that God hurts so much more, because for Him, what I see, is multiplied manifold millions of times for His eyes, and His ears and His heart.....

O God I am so sorry that people reject You Lord, I'm so sorry O God, that people love their wickedness more than they love YOU.

Psalms 7:11
God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
There is coming a day saints where in all the wicked, and those that hate God, shall be cast alive into the lake of fire....

No comments: